Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#409390 by FishyMails Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-04-28 7:58:06 AM -07:00
Subject: Col. Pace Kim US ARMY

My Dear,

Greetings from your friend Col. Pace Kim, We don't have time to make
calls or Chatting with anyone here because of the security purpose
Afghanistan is a war zone.

All the parties agreed in the present that the money will be shared
among us. of the total fund, my share was $20,800.000.00 Million USD
(Twenty Million and Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I
am seeking your help to evacuate my share of the money, to the extent
that I can assure you that I will be in your care until I complete my
service here.

I am very busy at this moment. Let us discuss important to share with
you but you are not complying with me why?. reach me on my email
address: [email protected]

Col. Pace Kim
US ARMY
You should contact me with this email address: [email protected]

Greetings from your friend

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412773 by FishyMails Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:23 pm
Date: 2020-06-24 2:52:36 PM +00:00
Subject: Greetings from your friend Col. Pace Kim,

Greetings from your friend Col. Pace Kim, We don't have time to make calls or Chatting with anyone here because of the security purpose Afghanistan is a war zone. You can only reach me by email until when I will leave here this year. I hope you have the clearance fees over there in your country at hand now? Again, When do you want the diplomat to deliver your consignment box to you over there in your country?

All the parties agreed in the present that the money will be shared among us. of the total fund, my share was $20,800.000.00 Million USD (Twenty Million and Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I am seeking your help to evacuate my share of the money, to the extent that I can assure you that I will be in your care until I complete my service here.

I have decided to contact you after my prayers and I think it will not betray my trust. Although you may wonder why I reveal myself so quickly to you without knowing it very well, well I will tell you that my mind convinced me that you are the real person I can trust and invest in the fund.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staff of the delivery company (Global logistics courier service) also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.

Get back to me immediately. Why keeping silent over this issue until this moment.

Col. Pace Kim

US ARMY

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#418643 by FishyMails Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:35 pm
Date: 2020-10-15 7:32:43 PM +00:00
Subject: I am Col. Pace Kim. American soldier

Hello My Dear,

Greetings to you from your friend, I am Col. Pace Kim. American soldier serving in Afghanistan now. Here in Afghanistan, we don't have time to make a call or chatting with anyone because the security purpose in Afghanistan is a war zone. I have something important to share with you. If you are interested you should get back to me through my email address: [email protected],

All the parties agreed in the present that the money will be shared among us. of the total fund, my share was $20,800.000.00 Million USD (Twenty Million and Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). I am seeking your help to evacuate my share of the money, to the extent that I can assure you that I will be in your care until I complete my service here.

Read this message carefully so you will not make any mistake about this important matter. It's your time to share. I want to see you smiling at the end of this business. Everything will be in your care, my dear.

Col. Pace Kim
US ARMY
Here my email address: ( [email protected] )

#419366 by FishyMails Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:38 pm
Date: 2020-11-02 4:12:56 PM +00:00
Subject: The total amount is $20,800.000.00 Million USD (Twenty Million and Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Hello My Dear,

Greetings to you again from your friend, I am still waiting to hear from you again today. I am Col. Pace Kim. American soldier serving in Afghanistan now. Here in Afghanistan, we don't have time to make a call or chatting with anyone because the security purpose in Afghanistan is a war zone.

The total amount is $20,800.000.00 Million USD (Twenty Million and Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

Get back to me immediately. Why are you keeping silent over this issue until this moment.

Col. Pace Kim
US ARMY
Here my email address: ( [email protected] )

#425209 by FishyMails Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:27 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-04-30 1:05:37 AM -07:00
Subject: Col. Pace Kim US ARMY

Why are you keeping me silent until this moment? My share was
$20,800.000.00 Million USD (Twenty Million and Eight Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) which is the amount that is inside my
consignment box. I am seeking your help to evacuate my share of the
money. I don't want to lose my CASH BOX because of these toking fees
only, to the extent that I can assure you that I will be in your care
until I complete my service here.

I want to see you smiling at the end of this business. Everything will
be in your care, my dear.

I will anticipate your earliest reply.

Col. Pace Kim
US ARMY
Here are my email address: [email protected]