Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#409721 by hallonkev Mon May 04, 2020 9:39 pm
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 6:00 AM
Subject: Good day

Good day and God bless you as you read this massage, I am by name Loveth Laboso a 27 years old girl from Kenya, yes my Mother was Late Mrs. Lorna Laboso the former Kenyan Assistant Minister of Home and affairs who was among the plan that crash on board in the remote area of Kalong’s western Kenya Read more about the crash with the below web site.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.cr ash/index.html
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late mothers treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved mother. One day I opened my mother brave case and secretly found out that my mother deposited the sum of $ 27.5 million in BOA bank Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, then I visited Burkina Faso to withdraw the moneyand take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival the Bank Director I meet in person Mr. Batish Zongo told me that my mother left an instruction to the bank, that the money should be release to me only when I am married or I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.That is the reason why I am in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee for the Bank to transfer the money to his account for me to come over and join you. It will be my great pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the money for your help and the balance shall be my capital with your kind idea for me to invest under your control over there in your country.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you my picture's in my next mail and death certificate of my Mon and how you will receive the money in your account.
Contact me though my Email; [email protected]
Yours Sincerely
Loveth Laboso
Advertisement

#411883 by FishyMails Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:52 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2020 21:17:55 +0000
Subject: My Beloved

My Beloved

Good day and God bless you as you read this massage, I am by name Loveth Laboso a 27 years old girl from Kenya, yes my Mother was Late Mrs. Lorna Laboso the former Kenyan Assistant Minister of Home and affairs who was among the plan that crash on board in the remote area of Kalong’s western Kenya Read more about the crash with the below web site.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late mothers treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved mother. One day I opened my mother brave case and secretly found out that my mother deposited the sum of $ 27.5 million in BOA bank Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, then I visited Burkina Faso to withdraw the moneyand take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival the Bank Director I meet in person Mr. Batish Zongo told me that my mother left an instruction to the bank, that the money should be release to me only when I am married or I present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.That is the reason why I am in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee for the Bank to transfer the money to his account for me to come over and join you. It will be my great pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the money for your help and the balance shall be my capital with your kind idea for me to invest under your control over there in your country.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you my picture's in my next mail and death certificate of my Mon and how you will receive the money in your account.
Yours Sincerely
Loveth Laboso

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411915 by FishyMails Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:46 am
Date: 2020-06-10 2:38:37 AM -07:00
Subject: waiting for your information,s

Thanks my dear, May God bless and reward you for coming to receive my fund and save me out of this wicked refugees camp, I attach you my pictures and my camp ID as well.
Here as a refugee camp we not permitted to use a phones in the camp premises, I don’t have a personal number to be reach, we shall be communicating only by email for the safety of my life till the fund gets to your account, then after these Covid 19 problem is over you can then send me money to arrange my document and to fly to meet you for my investment.

Now as you have promise to help me I we like us to be sincere to each other, I am not an evil girl, all I want from you is to help me and receive this fund for me to come to your country and have peace of mind.

I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but am afraid she will not release the money to me after clearing the money from the bank, why because after the sudden death of my mother she and my uncle arranged secretly and sold my mother estate in Narobi entrances that what over 200 million dollars and shared the money among themselves, when I asks them of my own share my uncle told me that the traditions of our land does not permit me to share my mother access with them as I am still a single young girl, since then they have been maltreating me and also made arrangement to kill me because of the demand for my own share from the sales of the estate they made.

That was why I run away from Kenya my country to Burkina Faso refugee camp where my mother deposited the money for my life to be saved, as a refugee I don’t have any right or privilege to work, here in these camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays, these refugee camp is like someone staying in the prison, now for me to know you better and trust you to receive this fund for me, I need to see your full information’s such as

Your full name

Your country
Your state

Residence address:

Mobile numbers

Marital Status:

Your photos ID

As soon as I received the above information’s from you, I will give you the deposit receipt which the bank gave to my mother on the day of the deposit and the bank payment form to fill and send to the bank for them to transfer my money to your account as my chosen trustee.

Thanks and waiting for your information’s.
Yours sincerely Queen Loveth Lorna Laboso
ImageImageImageImage

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#412944 by FishyMails Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:47 pm
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 17:47:20 +0000
Subject: My beloved

My beloved

Yours Sincerely
Loveth Laboso

#415009 by FishyMails Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:39 pm
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2020 18:44:57 +0000
Subject: Good day

Yours Sincerely
Loveth Laboso

#420199 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:27 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 20:38:06 +0000
Subject: Loveth Laboso

Loveth laboso

Good day and God bless you as you read this massage, I am Loveth Laboso a 27 years old girl from Kenya, my mother was Late Mrs. Lorna Laboso the former Kenyan Assistant Minister of Home and affairs who was among plan that crash board in the remote area of Kalong’s western Kenya Read more about the crash with the below web site.http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/afric ... index.html
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late mothers treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved mother.
One day I opened my mother brave case and secretly found out that my mother deposited the sum of 27.5 million Euros in BMCE bank of Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin, then I visited Burkina Faso to withdraw the money and take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival the Bank Director whom I meet in person told me that my mother left an instruction to the bank, that the money should be release to me only when I am an adult to present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.
That is the reason why I am in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee for the Bank to transfer the fund to your account for me to come over and join you.
It will be my great pleasure to compensate you with 30% of the money for your help and the balance shall be my capital with your kind idea for me to invest under your control over there in your country.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will send you my picture's in my next mail and how you will have the money in your account.
([email protected])

Thanks and waiting
Yours Sincerely
Queen Loveth Laboso

#420238 by FishyMails Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:48 pm
Tel: +22655604559
Date: 2020-11-19 9:45:48 AM -08:00
Subject: waiting your sincere information’s.

Good morning Sir, May God bless you for coming to make my dreams come true, attach are my photos, I have suffered so much here, in this refugee camp we not permitted to use a phone as a refugee, but if want to reach me you can get me through the refugee camp director mobile number 0022655604559, if you call tell him you want to speck with loveth Laboso they will call me from G 37 female hostel to speck with you.

When I arrive here and confirm from the bank that the fund is truly waiting for me I wanted to inform my stepmother about this deposit but am afraid she will not release any money to me after clearing the fund from the bank, why because after the sudden death of my mother she and my uncle arranged secretly sold my mother estate in Nairobi 2 entrances that what over 200 million dollars and shared the money among themselves, when I asks them of my own share my uncle told me that the traditions of our land does not permit me to share my mother access with them, since then they have been maltreating me and made arrangement to assassinate me because of I demand for my own share from the sales of the estates they made.

That was why I run away from Kenya my country to Burkina Faso refugee camp where my mother deposited the money for my life to be saved, as a refugee I don’t have any right or privilege to work, here in these camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays, these refugee camp is like someone staying in the prison, now for me to know you better and trust you to receive this fund for me, I need to see your full information’s such as
Country
City

Residence address

mobile number

Your photo passport copy

As soon as I received the above information’s from you, I will give you the application form to fill and send to the bank for them to transfer my money to your account as my chosen foreign investor.

Thanks and waiting for your sincere information’s.
Princess loveth Laboso
ImageImageImage