Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410024 by FishyMails Sat May 09, 2020 7:04 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 09 May 2020 03:01:32 +0200
Subject: Greetings from Aisha

Good Day,

I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter
written by me. I know this email might come as a surprise to you
considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis.
I can assure you that this email is authentic and real. I would
appreciate if the content of this letter is kept strictly confidential
and respect the integrity of the information.

I am Aisha Al-Gaddafi , the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi
former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe
and understanding that my late father’s death was masterminded by
international community base on the role my late Father has shown to
the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have
taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some
of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government.
Hence, I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of
$80,000,000.00 (Eighty million United States dollars) been deposited
with a deposit company in Dubai, United Arab Emirate.

The funds was deposited with a deposit company in my name and as a
matter of fact me, my only son and the entire family of my father
in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli I manage to sneak out
with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that faithful
day. I manage to crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in
Oman without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping
to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my
life because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after
his death .Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the
total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with
me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary
of the deposit so that the security company can release the
consignment to you.

Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security and
deposit firm as household effect, therefore they do not know the real
content, so you are going to collect the consignment as house effect
from the security company where as only you and me know the real
content.

Once you successfully collect the consignment from the security
company you will send me with some money so that I can arrange for my
traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement.

May God/Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this
our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because
we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that
was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family.

Get back with your details on my private email
[email protected] so that we can proceed without delay
because l am here without help from no one.

Best regards,

Aisha Al-Gaddafi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#410138 by FishyMails Mon May 11, 2020 6:43 pm
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 12:43:35 +0000
Subject: Greetings from Aisha

Good Day, I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter written by me. I know this email might come as a surprise to you considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis. I can assure you that this email is authentic and real. I would appreciate if the content of this letter is kept strictly confidential and respect the integrity of the information. I am Aisha Al-Gaddafi , the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe and understanding that my late father’s death was masterminded by international community base on the role my late Father has shown to the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government. Hence, I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of $80,000,000.00 (Eighty million United States dollars) been deposited with a deposit company in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. The funds was deposited with a deposit company in my name and as a matter of fact me, my only son and the entire family of my father in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli I manage to sneak out with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that faithful day. I manage to crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in Oman without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my life because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death .Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you. Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security and deposit firm as household effect, therefore they do not know the real content, so you are going to collect the consignment as house effect from the security company where as only you and me know the real content. Once you successfully collect the consignment from the security company you will send me with some money so that I can arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement. May God/Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family. Get back with your details on my private email [email protected] so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one. Best regards, Aisha Al-Gaddafi

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#418677 by FishyMails Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:06 am
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 22:08:08 +0200
Subject: Greetings: Aisha Al-Gaddafi

Good Day, I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter written by me. I know this email might come as a surprise to you considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis. I can assure you that this email is authentic and real. I would appreciate if the content of this letter is kept strictly confidential and respect the integrity of the information. I am Aisha Al-Gaddafi , the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe and understanding that my late father?s death was masterminded by international community base on the role my late Father has shown to the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government. Hence, I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of Eighty million United States dollars($80.000.000.00) been deposited with a deposit company in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. The funds was deposited with a deposit company in my name and as a matter of fact me, my only son and the entire family of my father in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli I manage to sneak out with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that faithful day. I manage to crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in Oman without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my life because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death .Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you. Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security and deposit firm as household effect, therefore they do not know the real content, so you are going to collect the consignment as house effect from the security company where as only you and me know the real content. Once you successfully collect the consignment from the security company you will send me with some money so that I can arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement. May God/Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family. Get back with your details on my private email [email protected] so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one. Best regards, Aisha Al-Gaddafi

#420116 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:09 pm
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 21:08:35 -0000
Subject: Re: Aisha Al-Gaddafi

Good Day,

I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter written by me. I know this email might come as a surprise to you considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis. I can assure you that this email is authentic and real. I would appreciate if the content of this letter is kept strictly confidential and respect the integrity of the information.

I am Aisha Al-Gaddafi , the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe and understanding that my late father?s death was masterminded by international community base on the role my late Father has shown to the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government. Hence, I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of Eighty million United States dollars($80.000.000.00) been deposited with a deposit company in Dubai, United Arab Emirate.

The funds was deposited with a deposit company in my name and as a matter of fact me, my only son and the entire family of my father in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli I manage to sneak out with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that faithful day. I manage to crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in Oman without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my life because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after his death .Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary of the deposit so that the security company can release the consignment to you.

Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security and deposit firm as household effect, therefore they do not know the real content, so you are going to collect the consignment as house effect from the security company where as only you and me know the real content. Once you successfully collect the consignment from the security company you will send me with some money so that I can arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement.

May God/Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family.

Get back with your details on my private email [email protected] so that we can proceed without delay because l am here without help from no one.

Best regards,

Aisha Al-Gaddafi

#435075 by Ian Page Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:07 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Good day
Received: Thu 30 Jun 2022 at 10:32

Good Day,

I want to indulge your humble person to read through this letter
written by me. I know this email might come as a surprise to you
considering the amount of junk emails we all receive on a daily basis.
I can assure you that this email is authentic and real. I would
appreciate if the content of this letter is kept strictly confidential
and respect the integrity of the information.

I am Aisha Al-Gaddafi , the Daughter of late Col. Muammar Gaddafi
former Libya Leader who died on October 20, 2011. I have the believe
and understanding that my late father?s death was masterminded by
international community base on the role my late Father has shown to
the western world over his leadership in our country Libya . They have
taken all that I suffered and saved for since his death including some
of my treasure, houses and bank accounts closed by the new Government.
Hence, I am contacting you to assist me in removing the sum of Sixty
Five million United States dollars($65.000.000.00) been deposited with
a deposit company in Istanbul, Turkey.

The funds was deposited with a deposit company in my name and as a
matter of fact me, my only son and the entire family of my father
in-law were trapped in a bunker here in Tripoli I manage to sneak out
with my son with the help of a security guard on duty that faithful
day. I manage to crossed the border and I am presently into hiding in
Oman without any other means of communication unless my laptop hoping
to arrange for my traveling out possible to Europe to safe guard my
life because I know that the regime of my father has collapse after
his death .Please for your kind assistance I will offer you 30% of the
total sum, all the legal documentation concerning the deposit are with
me, I will only write power of attorney making you the new beneficiary
of the deposit so that the security company can release the
consignment to you.

Bear in mind that the funds was deposited with the security and
deposit firm as household effect, therefore they do not know the real
content, so you are going to collect the consignment as house effect
from the security company where as only you and me know the real
content. Once you successfully collect the consignment from the
security company you will send me with some money so that I can
arrange for my traveling where we can meet ourselves for disbursement.

May God/Allah grant you the heart to assist me and my only son in this
our trial period, please never you abandon me with my son just because
we are Arabs, but I want to assure you that I am of a clean heart that
was brought up under western education but married to a cruel family.

Get back with your details on my private email
[email protected] so that we can proceed without delay
because l am here without help from no one.

Best regards,

Aisha Al-Gaddafi