Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410562 by FishyMails Tue May 19, 2020 8:30 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 13:13:09 -0700
Subject: Dear Friend,

--
Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope you are good. I want to know if you
received my last email.

I am waiting for your response.

With Regards,

Suvo Sarkar

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#410738 by FishyMails Thu May 21, 2020 6:40 pm
Date: 2020-05-21 9:58:14 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: Dear Friend,

Dear,

Thanks for your email. I am Mr. Suvo Sarkar, I am Bank Officer here in Emirates Bank of Dubai NBD. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of (US$15,000,000.00) Fifteen Million United States Dollars. This money is the profit i made personally after I helped two Dubai based companies with bank loan last year. I took the risk because the two companies agreed to pay back the loan with high interest which is my profit. I have since then deposited the fund on a suspense account without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot have direct access to the fund, thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this fund into your bank account. I contacted you for this opportunity so that you will allow me to present you to the bank as the original depositor of the fund.

I intend to part with 40% of this fund to you while 60% shall be for me and i will also like to invest in your country. I want to assure you that there is no risk involved in this process. I want you to stand as the original owner of the fund.

I hope we can work together, I will appreciate your timely response.

With Regards,

Mr. Suvo Sarkar

Senior Executive Vice President

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.