Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410575 by FishyMails Tue May 19, 2020 8:46 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 13:14:10 -0700
Subject: Re George : access Banak menage George Kwame

Dear Partner

I know my email will come to you as a surprise because we never met
before i contacted you with trust and believe in my heart that we can
work together.I got you contact and i decide to contact you for a
business deal, My Name is Mr George Mensah. I am a Financial Manager in
one of the leading bank here, I write you this proposal in good faith.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I,
as a Financial Manager of the Bank it is my duty to send in a
financial report to our mother bank here at the end of each business
year. On the course of the last year 2019 business and financial
report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Financial
Manager made Eight Million united state dollars($8,000,000.00) which
my head office are not aware of. I have placed this funds on what we
call escrow account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I
cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting
you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account or in your
country and get 40% of the total funds as commission.

It will be a bank to bank transfer if you wish, and all I need from
you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who
made the deposit with our bank so that my mother bank can order the
transfer to your designated bank account Do not be afraid because i
will be here to give you all the direction and the guide line that you
may need for the success of the fund. Email me if you think we can
work together so that i can give you more details. reply back to
([email protected])

Thanks for your kind cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Mr George Mensah.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#422170 by Gldscamm18 Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:39 pm
GREETINGS!
I would like to share a close call experience with a man who calls himself "GEORGE MENSAH" from Ghana -Togo.
This person contacted me over 3 years ago offering GOLD Bars for sale.
The reason we never entertained his offer is he wants advanced Money Transfer in which we already know is a NO-NO;.
This person knew we buy Gold and resell them in HK and in Dubai where we are set-up.
On June 2020 this GEOERGE MENSAH proposed that send money in escrow to a lawyer in Ghana.
we said that can be a possibility provided the lawyer works at a credible Firm and can be verified.
within a week "George" sent us his agreement proposal to pay for the LOGISTICS cost of 100kg and the gold will be delivered using Emirates Sky Cargo. George asked for USD $7,000.00 for 100kg
The offer looked enticing however we were not just jumping to his offer.
we asked George for the folllowing: Passport ,Drivers license, Ghana or Togo verifiable ID for both himself and the lawyer.
George Mensah immediately complied sent us passport, DL and TOGO ID :
Similarly we received the Lawyer MR ZULFIKIL AYUB's Lawfirm ID and Passport with the Lawfirms Letterhead which had the Terms Conditions.
As i read through the agreement , 1st thing I noticed was Mr ZULFIKIL AYUB misspelled his name 2x .
which I brought up to George asking him how is it possible that a Lawyer spells his own name wrong? Who spells the name wrong ? I told him, only a FAKE person will do it.

We also looked at the BANK account information to see that if we were to send the Escrow;
[]UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE, BANK CODE: TG009
CODE GUICHET: 01032 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 053945000400
CLE RIB: 76
SWIFT CODE: UNTBTGTGAT
IBAN: TG053 TG009 01032 053945000400 76
DOMICILATION: LOME CIRCULAIRE
ACCOUNT NAME: SOCIETE METAL SOLUTION BP 61028 00 LOME
[/b]

IMMEDIATELY I COMPARED WHAT WAS POSTED ON SMSASSOCIES.COM : THE Bank account, the Bank Location had a SCAM warning. That is when I told GEORGE sorry cannot send funds toan account that does not belong to you. More importantly with SCAM warnings all over.

Then we looked at the PHOTOS for the PASSPORT, DL and ID he had sent me. That is when I saw the PHOTO HE SENT BELONGS TO A REAL DR GEORGE MENSAH FROM THE USA.

I asked him before I told him I found the real person on the Photo,, if he really is George Mensah ,
he said yes I sent you my credentials.
As soon as I sent him the PHOTO and Information of the Dr GEORGE MENSAH, I immediately told him he was obviously trying to scam us as the person he claims to be is not who he truly is!
He started to tell me reason he sent another Photo is that he did not want people to know him as he has LOTS
of GOLD .
WE ALL KNOW THAT IS BS.
I had since contacted the REAL DR GEORGE MENSAH to inform him that his PHOTO on the INTERNET for the HEART FOUNDATION was being used by a SCAMMER.
IN THE END HE HAS NOW BLOCKED ME SINCE FINDING OUT I WAS EXPOSING HIM TO OTHERS HE HAD CONTACTED.
If there is a possible way to post this persons FAKE PASSPORT, ID AND DL please let me know so that he is exposed.

THE FAKE GEORGE MENSAH information are :
email: 'GEORGE MENSAH' <[email protected]>
telephones: TOGO : 228-9692-9022
GHANA: 233-26682-2992

THANK YOU