Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410740 by hallonkev Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 pm
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:May 22, 2020, 01:16
Subject:Attn: please

--
Attn: please

Please read very carefully I am written this letter with tears on a sick bed with laptop where I am taking treatment. Let me save your time to introduce myself, I am Eng..Mark Borgar from America working in oil refinery in Benin Rep, on 15th of March 2020 I was informed that my lovely wife and my only son is sick, I traveled back to America to see my sick wife and son without knowing it was Corona virus my wife and son was positive I was mad and tried all I can to save their life`s unfortunately I lost them.

After that I was passing through pains thinking how to live alone and how to continue with life, just 3days ago I want to hospital for checkup doctors confirmed that I am Corona virus positive which I am undergoing the treatment now and the doctors said that I have few weeks to live I may not survive. The reason why I am contacting you is to help me in order to secure my deposited fund of 5.8Million dollars with 50kg gold dust which I deposited in a good security house in Benin Rep.

Please dear don`t ignore this latter I need urgent attention so that you will receive this money and gold to help me out here with good medical attention. As soon as I receive your reply with your contact details I will forward to you all the information`s to receive the funds without any delay.

I am waiting for your reply very urgent.

Thanks

Eng. Mark
Advertisement