Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410766 by Troy Platt Fri May 22, 2020 6:57 am
Reply-To: "Frank Dunhill" <[email protected]>
Subject: International Monetary Fund (IMF) Rewards.
Date: 22 May 2020 00:26:53 +0100

Attention:

This is to inform you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been
experiencing in getting your Reward due to excess demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials, Diplomats and Courier
Companies after which your fund still remain unpaid to you.

I'm a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) named Frank Dunhill. It may interest you to know that for the sake of
this deadly Coronavirus the IMF have ordered that your long awaited Reward worth $500,000 be delivered to you.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you will follow my simple instructions. You are
hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions anymore as your Reward will be brought to you with the aid of a
Reliable Diplomat. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk.

Respond to this e-mail with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund of $500,000 will be released.

Re-confirm the information bellow

1. Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Age: Date of Birth:
5. Occupation:
6. Phone: Mobile/Cellular:
7. State of Origin:
8. Copy of your identity Card:

YOURS SINCERELY
Frank Dunhill

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement