Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411025 by hallonkev Wed May 27, 2020 2:22 am
Date:May 26, 2020, 10:40
Subject:My Dear Beloved in Christ

Date: Monday 25th May 2020
Subdivision 8510 Quezon City, Philippines

My Dear Beloved in Christ

Greetings to you and your family. I am Mrs. Shirley Perez Fosgate,Marry to Mr.Raoul Fosgate from Philippines, I am 68 years old, my late Husband was a Director with Construction Company here before his Sudden Death after a brief of illness that lasted for only four days, but before his death, he Deposited the Sum of £5,200,000.00 GBP with one of the Bank here in Philippines with my name and i am suffering from pancreatic cancer, My condition is really bad and it is quite obvious that I won’t live more than two months according to my doctor, and i have no Child who is going to take care of this Huge amount of Money, I am willing to donate the sum of £5,200,000.00 GBP for you to help widows and the less privileged ones in the rural and urban areas and to carry out charity works in your Country and around the World on my Behalf.

Waiting for your Urgent Responds.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ

Mrs Shirley Fosgate
Advertisement