Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411207 by FishyMails Fri May 29, 2020 10:35 pm
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 08:41:15 +0100
Subject: Re: Good Morning

Dearest in mind,

Every relationship between two people is unique. Personalities, cultures, beliefs, interests, experiences, etc, reveal the infinite possibilities of types of couples.

However, there are foundational pieces that foster healthy, lasting relationships no matter what two people are involved.

Lies and omissions only rot the possibility of true intimacy with your partner.
Make sure you model how you would like to be treated and behave in a manner (whether you are with your partner or not) that is respectful to the commitment you’ve made to each other and continues to build the trust you’ve already created.

Having written/said all of the above, I want to share something that you will be happy for the rest of your life & myself too, that is if you tell me the truth of little about you, as I need a partner in business that we can both agreed & work in sincerity.

I work in a Bank & attached is my working id copy once we agreed I will not hesitate to give you more details.

Yours sincerely,

Sheri Bronstein

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement