Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411211 by FishyMails Fri May 29, 2020 10:41 pm
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 23:24:34 +0000
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT

What is going on? I have tried to reach out to you. If you get this message reply to me immediately.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411310 by FishyMails Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:27 am
Date: 2020-05-30 6:26:01 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: TREAT AS URGENT

I have a business proposal for you. I have a file of a client whom we where supposed to pay off his contract funds. We have been dealing with this for some years now and unfortunately he got infected with a corona virus and he didn't make. Right now, we do not have any Next of Kin to receive the funds. I am offering you this deal to present you as the next of kin. The amount in question is about $165M and i have all the documents to help you get this money. All you need is to accept my proposal and i am willing to share the funds with you 50% each. Do you think you can do this?

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411311 by FishyMails Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:28 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-05-31 10:26:33 PM +00:00
Subject: Re: TREAT AS URGENT

Hello

I have forwarded your file to the legal team. Can you contact the information below.

Name: Barrister Gregory Horn

Email: [email protected]

File Number: 562468GM

Thank you.