Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411453 by hallonkev Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:07 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jun 3, 2020, 00:44
Subject:Urgent Attention,

Good Morning ,

This morning i receiver call from the delivery office that i should told you that they will use posted system COD delivery to your address but it will only cost you sum of $50, which you will send by iTunes card to enable them have it receiver and proceed the package post to your address, so i am advise you to look where to buy the iTunes card $50 send it so that the post office will receiver it and make sure before 2 days you receiver the package box$900,000,00,I am waiting for the iTunes card amount $50 attachment picture so that i will forward it to the post office.

Buy the iTunes card $50 and you will take Picture of the iTunes card and send it to me by email then once i receiver it i will forward it to the post office and they will proceed the delivery to your address.

That is all you have to do now and have your package receiver OK You have 24 hours to receive this package and if you're not interested to receive it please don't reply back .

I am looking forward to hear from you.

David I. McKay
Advertisement