Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411615 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:04 am
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 21:56:57 -0700
Subject: FOR YOUR BETTER UNDERSTANDING !!! .

Attention: Beneficiary .,
We have received a directive from delegate assigned by the United Nations(U.N)in conjunction with the International Monetary Fund (I.M.F) From Regional Payment Office to pay 302 scam victims which your name was shortlisted amongst this number the sum of Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only(,850,000.00) to your designated account. We are an independent financial consultancy firm. We are also one of the financial consultants with the Bank of New York Mellon London UK, We have been directed by the above mentioned name under Special ARRANGEMENT to the release and transfer the above mentioned funds to your nominated account. Hence, your payment file has been dispatched to our office here in London to enable us to process and facilitate the release and transfer of your funds to your designated account. All arrangements for the release and transfer of the funds are being made presently.

You are therefore required to re-confirm your nominated bank account details once again as stated in the order below.

Bank Name:.........................................................................
Bank Address:......................................................................
A/C No:..................................................................................
Routing Number:....................................................................
SWIFT Code........................................................................
Account Name:........................................................................
Beneficiary Address: ...............................................................
Your contact Telephone:...........................................................
Copy of your Valid Id Card:.......................................................

Please confirm your bank account details as stated above. This will enable us to conclude with the processing of your funds in your favour soonest. We can assure you that we shall do our best to ensure that this fund is released to you as soon as possible. We also want you to send copies of your international passport identification or your driver's license for our records and perusal. This way, we can confirm that we are dealing with the rightful beneficiary of this fund. We shall ensure that this fund is processed for transfer soonest once we are in receipt of all the information we have requested from you soonest.

Your urgent response is required soonest.

Thank you for the understanding.
Kind Regards,
David Scott Adams.
(Payment Administrator)
D&A Financial Services Ltd. UK.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#415126 by FishyMails Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:22 pm
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2020 14:01:58 +0100
Subject: REF: $500,000 COVID19 PALLIATIVE-DEBT SETTLEMENT ..

Hello and good day,

I hope you are still ALIVE & HEALTHY.
(#STAYSAFE#

In view of the current Global economic meltdown caused by the outbreak
of CoronaVirus code-named: COVID19, our government has ordered an
immediate (COMPULSORY) payment / disbursement of Five Hundred Thousand, U.S.Dollars ( $500,000 .00) only to all
listed Foreign / Non-Resident beneficiaries whose funds have been
withheld for so many years now.

You are no 6 in this Presidential approved list of 17-Man
Beneficiaries world-wide by President Donald Trump Administration ..

Upon my verification and confirmation that you are the rightful person
(hereinafter known as the "Beneficiary"), the Debt Management Office
will waste no time in disbursing your approved payment via Bank of
America in the USA.

Expecting your timely attention to this urgent matter.

Diaz Makky ( Esq )
Barristers,Solicitors & Notary Public .

HEAD, Foreign Debt Settlement
Debt Management Office (DMO)
Washington, D.C. U.S.A.

"Remember this,No act of Kindness is a Waste ! Our Prime Purpose
in Life is to help others and If you can Not help them, At least
do not hurt them !!! .

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.