Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412070 by AlanJones Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:49 am
Reply-to: consultantonioruizinvest.com
Subject: My Proposal
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +34631218292 & +34602366796

I’m Antonio Alvarez Ruiz, an expert in corporate and legal claims; I’m a partner at Johnson & Associates.

I am contacting you in regard to a deceased client who died in an auto accident in Madrid in March 2005; he was a prominent client of mine. He happens to share the same LAST NAME with you.

Before his death, my client deposited ($95million) at the vault of a financial institution here in Europe, documentation regarding these transactions indicates that claims can only be made by his relative/ family member. Unfortunately, he had no will at the time of his death. All efforts made revealed no link to any of his family members.

However, the New EU law of succession/claims/fund indicates a duration in which such claims could be tolerated. The financial institution has mandated me to present the next of kin or a relative who will claim the funds and Failure to respond to this ultimatum would legally allow the financial institution to report these funds to the central bank of the EU as unclaimed funds (Lack of supersede).

I have put in place all necessary requirements concerning the release of these funds and it is my intention to introduce this opportunity to you as the beneficiary. Please note that I’m legally equipped with all the necessary information/documentation concerning this fund.

Upon your decision of acceptance, I would process the release of these funds to your possession; you would be entitled to 50% of the said funds and 50% for me.

For time difference and confidential reasons, I strongly advise that you first contact me via fax or email. Immediately you get in touch with me, I would be able to inform you on how this could be concluded.

Its’ been my wish to have an investment outside my country, so this is an opportunity for me to invest my share of these funds in your country.

In conclusion, it’s my concern to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation, and confidentiality to enable us to conclude this transaction. I GUARANTEE that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of law.

Antonio Alvarez Ruiz

Private Phone: +34 631 218 292 Ext. 082 +34 602 366 796

Email: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#412926 by AlanJones Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:37 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: My Proposal
Tel. Nos.: +34631218292 & [/b]+34602366796[/b]

I’m Antonio Alvarez Ruiz, an expert in corporate and legal claims; I’m a partner at Johnson & Associates.

I am contacting you in regard to a deceased client who died in an auto accident in Madrid in March 2005; he was a prominent client of mine. He happens to share the same LAST NAME with you.

Before his death, my client deposited ($95million) at the vault of a financial institution here in Europe, documentation regarding these transactions indicates that claims can only be made by his relative/ family member. Unfortunately, he had no will at the time of his death. All efforts made revealed no link to any of his family members.

However, the New EU law of succession/claims/fund indicates a duration in which such claims could be tolerated. The financial institution has mandated me to present the next of kin or a relative who will claim the funds and Failure to respond to this ultimatum would legally allow the financial institution to report these funds to the central bank of the EU as unclaimed funds (Lack of supersede).

I have put in place all necessary requirements concerning the release of these funds and it is my intention to introduce this opportunity to you as the beneficiary. Please note that I’m legally equipped with all the necessary information/documentation concerning this fund.

Upon your decision of acceptance, I would process the release of these funds to your possession; you would be entitled to 50% of the said funds and 50% for me.

For time difference and confidential reasons, I strongly advise that you first contact me via fax or email. Immediately you get in touch with me, I would be able to inform you on how this could be concluded.

Its’ been my wish to have an investment outside my country, so this is an opportunity for me to invest my share of these funds in your country.

In conclusion, it’s my concern to demand your ultimate honesty, co-operation, and confidentiality to enable us to conclude this transaction. I GUARANTEE that this process would be executed under a legitimate arrangement that would legally protect you from any breach of law.

Antonio Alvarez Ruiz

Private Phone: +34 631 218 292 Ext. 082 +34 602 366 796

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.