Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412568 by FishyMails Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:32 am
Reply-to: Les Matheson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 07:44:41 +0300
Subject: Urgent Response

Good Day,

Just wanted to follow up and check if you had a chance to go through my previous email as I did not receive any corresponding response from you

With Regards,
Les Matheson
Non-Executive Director
Private Banking Service
Royal Bank of Scotland
Sw12 London
United Kingdom.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412632 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:37 am
Reply-to: "Les Matheson" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-06-21 7:21:16 PM +03:00
Subject: Re[2]: Urgent Response

Good Day

Firstly, I would like to express my appreciation to your response and will like to introduce myself. I am LesMatheson,CEO Capital Resolution, Royal Bank of Scotland.
I would respectfully request that you keep the content of this mail confidential and respect the integrity of the information you come across as a result of this mail.
I contacted you privately and no one is informed of this communication. I will give you the entire story behind the Business here. I do hope you find it interesting enough in accepting this proposal.

Sometime in 2011, a certain Engineer/contractor Late Erick.M. Watson , made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, currently valued at GBP4,843,000.00(Four Million Eight Hundred and Forty Three Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) in my bank. Upon maturity a routine notifications were sent to his forwarding address but we got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, Royal Dutch plc that the deceased depositor had died alongside his longtime companion in an Auto crash. If you are familiar with private banking practice those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In the deceased bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, accounts are rarely held under a name, depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous.

In this case the deceased Client Late Eng Erick .M. Watson , died intestate. In line with our internal processes for account holders who have passed away i have conducted a search in good faith to determine who should have right to claim the funds. This has for the past years been unfruitful. This sum has since been sitting in my bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one has been able to come forward for it. According to the Laws of my environment (United Kingdom), at the expiration of a given period if the said fund is not claimed the money will revert to the ownership of the United Kingdom government.

The banking world is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. In this case, I alone have the deposit details as I was the account officer to the deceased as at the time the account Fixed deposit was made my bank will release the deposit to no one unless evidence of relationship with the deceased is presented. The bank's management has no single idea of the history of the deposit. They are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to the party that comes forward. This is the situation. My bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track this man's family.

Consequently, what I propose is that I will like you to stand in as the next of kin to the depositor as you both have same last name so that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. Acting in this capacity really is simple as I will explain in detail to you when I get your response. Being aware of this request I am making, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime.

The reward for this project makes it a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting the public.

My position guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you find yourself able to work with me, I urge you to indicate to that effect

Awaiting your urgent reply
Regards,
Les Matheson

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#412712 by FishyMails Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:14 pm
Reply-to: "Les Matheson" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-06-23 12:50:55 PM +03:00
Subject: Re[2]: Re[2]: Urgent Response

Good Day

Firstly I will like you to understand that I am a man of social Status and will not involve myself in transaction like this if I have not done my assignment thoroughly. I have been working in the banking institution for more than 28years now and I do understand the modalities associated with banking ethics. In the banking sector, those that occupy key position always enjoy some benefits which people outside the banking world cannot imagine and under the oath of employment, such information are meant to remain within the shores of the banking institution. An opportunity such as this don’t come all the time but when it does, it is with all pleasure that it is being embraced by whoever the opportunity is opened to. But one thing that is paramount in transaction like this is “TRUST and “TRANSPARENCY”

I will like to assure you that there will be is no risk involved as my position in the bank guarantees that and anything I say concerning this will be followed by the bank Executives. However, before we can proceed further i will like you to understand that this transaction can be successful if we work together. I am totally very serious about this arrangement process as such I would want you to take this seriously too. My personal instinct directed me to contact you and I just hope it was not a wrong thing to do. We can divide the funds 60-40 ratio 60% for me and 40% for you i hope you are okay with this.

I shall direct you on the process of having the funds released, we shall start by sending a formal application to Bank for the release of the said fund being the Next Of Kin to the diseased. I will send you the text i.e the format for which you are to construct the application. Thereafter the bank will request from you the relevant backup documents to your claim according to the demand of our probate law for the transfer of funds. Once you have provided the Bank with their required document, they would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to the designated account provided by you. in having this proposal achieved without any form of bottleneck or breaching the State Laws of United Kingdom, I will require that you follow every instruction I provide to you in details and do also note that I have had an understanding correspondence with the lawyer that will be notarizing all documents to affix you as a Benefactor/ Next of Kin. Upon this lay-down structure, there will be no form of Risk or illegality in carrying out this proposal.

Sequel to the above content I really do hope you are someone I can trust to help in achieving this.I would like you to provide me with this below information so i can affix it into the database to reflect details of the next of kin.

Your Complete Names
Your Address
Present Occupation and position
Marital Status
A scan copy of any form of identification (International passport or Driver’s License)

Section II
Please provide me with accurate answers to the following

Have you any criminal record?
Have you breached the law of your country in any way before?
Have you handled a transaction of this tune before?
Have you had an international transaction(s) before?
Specifically, have you had any business transaction with an individual or company that resides in United Kingdom Before?

Please I will appreciate it if you can provide me with the entire requirement above

I await your swift response

Sincerely yours