Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412688 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:50 am
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 09:53:53 +0200
Subject: Caro, ti preghiamo di leggere pazientemente la mia posta
Reply-To: [email protected]

Caro, ti preghiamo di leggere pazientemente la mia posta

Mi chiamo Elinah Bala Dauda, ​​figlia di Alhadji Bala Dauda, ​​una delle grandi contadine del Camerun. Mio padre sembra essere uno degli avversari del presidente del Camerun {Paul Biya} nella sua ambizione politica di rimanere al potere per sempre, per questo motivo la fattoria di mio padre è stata bruciata e l'intero patrimonio è stato saccheggiato mentre mio padre è stato ucciso il 18 gennaio 2019 da uomini armati sconosciuti come riportato.

Di seguito il link che puoi leggere sull'incidente: https://www.journalducameroun.com/en/ca ... gs-in-wum/

Quando scoprimmo che la nostra vita non era più al sicuro in Camerun, io e mia madre decidemmo di fuggire in Burkina Faso dove mio defunto padre depositò (un milione e duecento dollari di Stati Uniti) a mio nome come parente prossimo. Questo denaro è depositato presso la banca d'Africa Burkina Faso.

Ora il mio status di rifugiato in Burkina Faso non mi consente di avere un conto bancario o il diritto legale di richiedere il fondo. La vicinanza del Camerun al Burkina Faso non ci fa sentire molto al sicuro. Sfortunatamente mia madre è morta il 05.08.2019 dopo essere stata ricoverata in ospedale per gravi malattie causate dallo shock della morte del mio defunto padre.

Voglio il tuo aiuto per aiutarmi e trasferire questi soldi dal Burkina Faso sul tuo conto estero in modo che io vada lì nel tuo paese per investire i soldi. Sicuramente ricompenserò i tuoi sforzi con il 15% dell'importo totale, mentre il 5% coprirà le spese che potrebbero sorgere nel processo di trasferimento del denaro.

Sebbene non ci siano rischi nel settore, ma assicurati di non discutere questa transazione con nessuno. Prevedo la tua risposta dalla mia posta di seguito ([email protected]).

I migliori saluti
Elinah Bala Dauda

Translation to English:

Dear, please read my mail patiently

My name is Elinah Bala Dauda, ​​daughter of Alhadji Bala Dauda, ​​one of the great peasants of Cameroon. My father appears to be one of the adversaries of the president of Cameroon {Paul Biya} in his political ambition to remain in power forever, which is why my father's farm was burned down and the entire estate was sacked while my father was killed on 18 January 2019 by unknown gunmen as reported.

Here is the link you can read about the accident: https://www.journalducameroun.com/en/ca ... gs-in-wum/

When we found that our life was no longer safe in Cameroon, my mother and I decided to flee to Burkina Faso where my late father deposited (one million two hundred US dollars) in my name as a close relative. This money is deposited with the Burkina Faso bank of Africa.

Now my refugee status in Burkina Faso does not allow me to have a bank account or the legal right to apply for the fund. The proximity of Cameroon to Burkina Faso does not make us feel very safe. Unfortunately my mother died on 05.08.2019 after being hospitalized for serious illnesses caused by the shock of the death of my late father.

I want your help to help me and transfer this money from Burkina Faso to your foreign account so that I go there to your country to invest the money. I will definitely reward your efforts with 15% of the total amount, while 5% will cover expenses that may arise in the money transfer process.

Although there is no risk in the industry, but be sure not to discuss this transaction with anyone. I expect your response from my mail below ([email protected]).

Best regards
Elinah Bala Dauda

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement