Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412817 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:20 am
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 14:03:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Please your urgent reply is needed for the release of your fund

Humanitarian Department
of European Union
Compensation Office
Deposit House Rue
Address de la Loi 175,
1048 Bruxelles, Belgium

Attention:Beneficiary

I Mrs Ursula Von Der Leyen the newly elected President of the European Union, This is to inform you that the Humanitarian Department of the European Union is so much concerned about all the scam victims, families and countries that are badly hit by the Corona Virus Pandemic around the world which has claimed so many lives around the globe, Please we urge you not to give up because there shall be light at the end of tonal because from the very first time this deadly pandemic broke out we have been engaged in series of meetings with the world leaders to enable us rescue lives,I have contacted you a couple of weeks ago but you never showed any interest so we are contacting you for the last time before your compensation payment file can be terminated as an unclaimed fund.

However through the help of World Bank the European Union members in collaboration with the United Nations we have decided to raise the sum of $3,billion United States dollars to use it for compensation on those who have been victimized in one way or the other by the internet scam and those affected by the deadly disease called Covid 19 and this move is to save lives and eradicate poverty globally.

So the humanitarian Department European Union have decided to compensate each scam victim and those families who lost their loved ones to Covid19 with the sum of $2,8 Million United States so that he/she may start a new life and your names are in the list of those who are qualified to received this compensation funds,Kindly respond to this mail as soon as possible so that we can give you some necessary details on the release of your funds.

Kindly reconfirm to us the following information below

1) Your Full House Address
2) Your Phone Number
3) Your Occupation
4) Your Age
5) Your next of Kin
6) A scanned copy of your International passport or driving license

We will proceed with this as soon as we hear from you with this details above but in case we did not hear from you immediately that shows that we have contacted the wrong person or probably we have lost you to the Pandemic and this payment will be terminated within the next 24 hours,So you are expected to adhere to our official instructions and directives to ensure the immediate release of your compensation fund.

Mrs Ursula Von Der Leyen
President European Union

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement