Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412822 by Troy Platt Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:27 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 00:35:53 -0700
Subject: I await your response.

Hello Friend

My greetings to you, I don't know if you received my first email that is why is writing again, Please I want to know if am talking with the right person, I am asking this because I have an information that will be of help to you, Once again My Name is Mrs. Eunice Kute, the financial auditor of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Ltd.

I do not know if I am talking to the right person, but I will like you to confirm if you are the owner of this email ID, all I want is a confirmation from you that I am communicating with the right owner of this email. I will send the information that I have for you, when I am convinced I am talking to the right person, I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding the issue.

Looking forward to your response.
Mrs. Eunice Kute

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement