Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412832 by FishyMails Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:09 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-06-25 1:15:42 PM +00:00
Subject: Attn: Dear Friend

Attn: Dear Friend,

How are you doing today, I hope you haven't forgotten me? I am Ms.Judith Smith, the former Servant Girl to Late Madam Ruhama Koenig, who has contacted you some time ago to assist her to secure the release of her fund into your bank account for Charity work, Building hospitals and technical schools for the poor.

Though you weren't able to assist us complete the transaction before my Madam died. I am very much happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the assistance, and co-operation of a new partner from Vietnam. Presently, I’m in Burkina Faso with my partner for a gold deal but it was not successful so we are moving back to Vietnam with next available flight tonight for another line of business.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts, and attempts to assist us on the transferring of the fund, and I want to make sure that you aren't left behind or out from the benefits of fund. Hence, as it is internationally not possible to transfer money out from Vietnam said by my new partner; I decided to compensate you with $850,000 dollars for your sincerity and past effort to assist my madam achieve her goal for the poor. Contact Mrs. Sonia Nikiema the Western Union Money agent working with Bank of Africa through their email address ( [email protected] ). I wanted to send it to you the totality via western union because of my flight schedule but the lady told me it may not go so I gave them a Check instead for the same the amount to transfer to you without delay as soon as you contact them.

Please do let me know immediately when you receive it so that we can share the joy as am sharing my own joy with you. In the moment I will be very busy here because of the new investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand and I shall provide you my personal email address when I reach VIETNAM or when am less busy over there because I shall permanently close my madam email address today due to high volume of disturbing alert I still receive in her email daily.

Do not delay this time because I signed an agreement with them to hand the money to their government as part of my own support against Covid-19 Pandemic if you fail to contact them.

Please wish me safe trip to VIETNAM

Yours good friend,

Ms. Judith Smith

Late Mrs.Ruhama Koenig's Servant

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement