Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412833 by FishyMails Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:10 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:49:18 +0000
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary,

Attn: Beneficiary,

Complements, I am the president of Republic du Benin Dr. Patrice Talon by name, our Presidential elections was held in Cotonou-Benin on 6 March 2016, been delayed by one week due to logistical constraints.[1] Incumbent President Thomas Boni Yayi was at the end of his second presidential term and was constitutionally barred from running for a third. The elections grabbed the interest of many of the countries top me, resulting in over 30 candidates running for the presidency.[2] A second round was held on 23 March, in which I defeated Prime Minister Lionel Zinsou. and since I take over the office, I haven't received any positive respond from you consigning your ATM Master Card worth sum of US$19.8Million USD, therefore, I am actually writing this message to inform you that after the meeting held in my office day before yesterday which consist between the United States Embassy and the United Nations, we concluded that the United Bank For Africa, will transfer your total fund to you, as soon as you meet up with the system model.

What you have to do now is to contact my secretary, Mr. Michael Matthew. email address is ([email protected]) and ask him to send your total fund sum of $19.8Million Dollars.

INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY PROVIDING THE BASIC INFORMATION BELOW.

1) FULL NAME:

2 ) RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS:

3) MOBILE / FAX:

4) INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT:

Sincerely Yours,

Dr. Patrice Talon.
President commander in chief of Federal Republic Of Cotonou-Benin.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement