Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412836 by FishyMails Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:25 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:06:54 +0100
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR JOHN WHEELER?

From the desk of
Christopher Anderson
Head Tracking Dept
I.M.F

URGENT ATTENTION, Beneficiary,

NOTICE::: We believe this notification meets you in a very good state of mind and health. The International Monetary Fund { I.M.F } United States of America in conjunction with some other relevant Investigative Agencies here.

There is presently a counter claim on your funds by one MR.JOHN WHEELER, who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him to help you in receiving your fund, So here comes the big question. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (JOHN WHEELER). Consequently, we received a directive from the US Military Bord Authority, ordering the paying bank First Financial Bank office to settle all genuine Inheritance whose fund has been outstanding for a long time now. And for those that showed sufficient proof regarding the release of their fund, and we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled such conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

But the reasons why your own transfer has to be delayed is because, there is presently a counter claims on your fund by so-called MR.JOHN WHEELER and his friend who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agree mint with him, there by making him the current beneficiary with his following account details?

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JOHN WHEELER

Please if you did not sign, or authorize MR.JOHN WHEELER to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly confirm to us, for your urgent release the Premium immediately, Please Reconfirm your genuine ADDRESS.

Please note that you have less than 48hrs to get back to us to enable us to direct you to the paying bank before they proceed to issue all payments to the said.

ATTACH IS MY WORKING ID

BEST REGARDS,

Christopher Anderson
International Monetary Fund
Head Tracking Dept

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#415284 by FishyMails Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:58 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 11:43:56 +0100
Subject: DID YOU AUTHORIZE MR JOHN WHEELER?

From the desk of
Christopher Anderson
Head Tracking Dept
I.M.F

URGENT ATTENTION, Beneficiary,

URGENT CONFIRMATION::: We believe this notification meets you in a very good state of mind and health. The International Monetary Fund { I.M.F } United States of America in conjunction with some other relevant Investigative Agencies here.

There is presently a counter claim on your funds by one MR.JOHN WHEELER, who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him to help you in receiving your fund, So here comes the big question before the appointed paying bank will make the transfer. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (JOHN WHEELER). Consequently, we received a directive from the US Military Bord Authority, ordering the paying bank First Financial Bank office to settle all genuine Inheritance whose fund has been outstanding for a long time now. And for those that showed sufficient proof regarding the release of their fund, and we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled such conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said fund.

But the reasons why your own transfer has to be delayed is because, there is presently a counter claims on your fund by so-called MR.JOHN WHEELER and his friend who is presently trying to let us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agree mint with him, there by making him the current beneficiary with his following account details?

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO BANK.
ADDRESS: 1063 11TH ST REEDLEY CA 93654
ACCOUNT #3292957895
ROUTING # 121042882.
BENEFICIARY NAME: JOHN WHEELER

Please if you did not sign, or authorize MR.JOHN WHEELER to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly confirm to us, for your urgent release the Premium immediately, Please Reconfirm your genuine ADDRESS.

Please note that you have less than 48hrs to get back to us to enable us to direct you to the paying bank before they proceed to issue all payments to the said.

ATTACH IS MY WORKING ID

BEST REGARDS,

Christopher Anderson
International Monetary Fund
Head Tracking Dept

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.