Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412868 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:55 am
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 10:01:11 -0700
Subject: urgent

Hello,

I Am Fujita Aneko, Director, Foreign Remittance Department in Wema bank of Ghana. I am contacting you based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the Presidency, Federal Republic of Ghana in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee on Budget and planning.

After the meeting, it was agreed to pay James Lee for his overdue contract payment of Ten Million United States Dollars Only {US$10,000,000.00} out of his long complicated outstanding payment. Unfortunately, this Mr James Lee died in a Corona virus pandemic last month. So I am fronting you as his next of kin now .

Considering the circumstance that threw up this opportunity, I am willing and prepared to use my good office and power to get it released to you either in cash (to be delivered to your door step at any address of your choice) or by online bank transfer but on the condition that it shall be shared 60/40% between you and me.

I have what it takes to deliver on this transaction in a maximum of 7 business days devoid of any risk nor hitch. All I need you to initiate action in the matter is your formal consent by way of reverting to me with below itemized information should you settle for secured Cash Delivery to your address:

Your full name:
Private telephone number:
Your address {where you wish the consignment delivered}:
I assure you of a smooth transaction with your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
Fujita Aneko,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement