Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412872 by Troy Platt Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 am
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 10:46:39 -0700
Subject: I need your help

Hello friend,

I hope you are fine. My name is Ann Hester, from the US army. I came across your contact online and I want to discuss something very important with you because I will need a great help from you. Five years ago, I was on a mission in Kabul, Afghanistan and was gifted by a very wealthy man. I helped escape with family from danger and out of the country. The man was so grateful to me for helping save his life, wife and two girls and for that reason he gave me a box telling me that it's his way of appreciation for what I did for him and family. When I opened it afterwards, it was cash in dollar bills worth 2.4m. I couldn't believe my eyes but I thanked God knowing that this is a turning point for me. It was hard for me to keep it safe there since its a military camp and we only lived in tenths and canopies and also it was improper and against the laws for me to keep such there so i managed to asked the red cross team when they arrived to supply us with medicine to help take it back home to New York but unfortunately the team were asked to go to Australia from there and so i had no choice than to allow the leader to whom i asked this favor to deposit the box with a security company there in Australia. He did that and it was successful. He didn't know the content in the box. I lied to him that i never know if i will make it alive from the mission so in the box are some valuables of me that i want to keep for my daughter and that's how the box was saved. It's saved as family valuables in my name there at the security company in Australia for a period of 5 years. Now the Company emailed me for pick up because the due time is over and I can't help it now due to the fact that I am currently on a joint mission with the US navy here at the black sea. I don't want anything bad to happen to it either since that was the initial agreement. I don't know what to do now since i can't trust this with anyone from the military base back home. It can be used against me in the future and I can lose everything I have worked for all these years. I have been thinking about it since then and in conclusion i needed to find a reliable person to help secure this box until my return in 5 months time. When I came across your contact, I decided to give it a try by writing to you to see if you can help me. Am counting on you that you will receive this box and keep it safe with you till I return to meet you. Am offering you 30% of the content. The security company has a diplomat that will bring it to your address so you don't have to worry about how to get it. All I want from you is your word that I can really trust you and that you will not betray me. Let me know if I can really count on you so I can give you the details of the security company to contact them and communicate on receiving the box. I await your urgent reply.

Best regards
Ann Hester.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement