Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413014 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:35 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 06:26:54 +0000
Subject: Private Message,

Greetings from Mike Lemi Milla,

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be beneficial to you. I only have two questions to ask of you, if you are interested.
1.Can you handle this project? 2. Can I give you this trust?

I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Mike Lemi Milla, I am the first son of Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla and his bodyguard were shot dead in Juba on Wednesday February 9, 2011, Mr. Jimmy Lemi Milla was the minister of Cooperatives and Rural Development, South Sudan.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-12403620

Before he died he revealed to me about the two boxes, one of the box containing 225 Gold Dust and the other box containing $18.6 Million us dollars which he deposited with a security company in Ghana for safe keeping.

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy. This will involve moving also note that I will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.

I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure when I receive your reply, to commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return reply. I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.

The terms are that,you will take away 30% while i also take 70% and also any expenses to be made will be shared exactly into two between us since we are both going to benefit,we both share the cost.If this is okay with you,send me all your contact details so we can move forward and get everything done as soon as possible.

The most important thing we need to do now is to get all the documents changed to your name as the new beneficiary.

Best Regard,
Mike Lemi Milla.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement