Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413193 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:15 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +13367151247
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 19:00:51 +0000
Subject: GOOD MORNING!!!

Dear Sir,

LETTER OF PROPOSITION IN RESPECT TO AN UNCLAIMED FUND IN MY BANK

I am Mr. Edward Kong, the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of East Asia (USA), Flushing Branch Flushing New York, USA. I write to seek your consent to carry out a transaction that would be highly beneficial to you and me. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.

Mr. Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank. I have been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Centre bombing in September 11 2001. Please confirm from this site:

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /2632.html

Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the son���s death. He was already divorced before his death and due to this fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $58,200,000.00 (Fifty Eight Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with an interest agreement of 6.7% which have been for the past 9 years.

My purpose of contacting you now is this:

My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the end of this year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the account will be confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury and this is where I am interested in and wants you to come in:

I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the beneficiary of the said fund and process the fund wire without any problem. I want you to know that this is legal and 100% risk free as all the titled documents would be changed to your name and the fund wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.

Please note that I am willing to let you have 40% of the total sum while you give me 60% when the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account. Also note that I am willing to go extra mile to make this a success because if anything goes wrong, then I stand the risk of losing my job and even go to jail for trying to carry out such transaction. This is why I am contacting you so that we can put heads together and take care of this transaction within now and the next 9 days.

Kindly get back to me immediately so that I advice you on how this would be carried out.Reply all email to; [email protected] or [email protected]

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward Kong
Reply; [email protected]
+1 336 715 1247
Call/Text/ Whatszapp

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#415320 by AlanJones Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:50 am
From: The Bank of East Asia (USA) Mr. Edward Kong - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Kindly get back to me immediately so that I advice you on how this would be carried out
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13367151247

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Edward Kong, the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of East Asia (USA), Flushing Branch Flushing New York, USA. I write to seek your consent to carry out a transaction that would be highly beneficial to you and me. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.

Mr. Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank. I have been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Centre bombing in September 11 2001. Please confirm from this site:

Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the son’s death. He was already divorced before his death and due to this fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $58,200,000.00 (Fifty Eight Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with an interest agreement of 6.7% which have been for the past 9 years.

My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the end of this year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the account will be confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury and this is where I am interested in and wants you to come in:

I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the beneficiary of the said fund and process the fund wire without any problem. I want you to know that this is legal and 100% risk free as all the titled documents would be changed to your name and the fund wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.

Please note that I am willing to let you have 40% of the total sum while you give me 60% when the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account. Also note that I am willing to go extra mile to make this a success because if anything goes wrong, then I stand the risk of losing my job and even go to jail for trying to carry out such transaction. This is why I am contacting you so that we can put heads together and take care of this transaction within now and the next 9 days.

Kindly get back to me immediately so that I advice you on how this would be carried out.Reply all email to; [email protected] or [email protected]

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward Kong
Reply; [email protected]
+1 336 715 1247
Call/Text/ Whatsapp

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#419428 by FishyMails Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:31 pm
From: "The Bank of East Asia (USA) Mr. Edward Kong" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2020 07:28:31 +0100
Subject: LETTER OF PROPOSITION IN RESPECT TO AN UNCLAIMED FUND IN MY BANK

Dear Sir,

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/2632.html

Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the son’s death. He was already divorced before his death and due to this fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $58,200,000.00 (Fifty Eight Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with an interest agreement of 6.7% which have been for the past 9 years.

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward Kong

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420085 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:20 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 08:33:24 +0000
Subject: My purpose of contacting you now is this:

Dear Sir,

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward Kong
Untitled form
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

#420177 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:27 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Date: 2020-11-18 10:39:51 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: My purpose of contacting you now is this:

Dear Brother

Thanks so much for the reassurance of your honesty and trust. I believe with you, I will be able to carry out this transaction without any problem. I have begun to put in place the necessary arrangements needed and will wait on your prompt response to this mail to enable me proceed. The name of my is The Bank of East Asia ; they will reach you as soon as an application letter is received in your favor.

I will be making a notice to Mr, Kai Hin Tan (VP & Operations Manager) explaining to them that the Next of Kin to the estate of late MR. ALVIN PETER KAPPELMANN JR called to inform me of his intention to make claim of his inheritance sum deposited in our bank and that I have instructed him to give me proof to his claim (This is to make sure it does not appear sudden to them that is why I will say you called me) With this, I attach a document you will fill and send to the bank immediately because it will be presented to them as prove from you.

You will submit it to the Bank Management in a form of application letter while we begin to hope on the first approval, which I know it would be approved. We will process all the titled documents evidencing your claim and will hand it over to you as soon as the bank demands for it.

Attached is a document called the B2 NEXT OF KIN FORM, you will have to print the B2 form, fill it and send it to the bank ASAP. You will also fill the application letter below with your company letter headed sheet. Like I told you in my recent mail, there is no risk involved in this transaction as long as it is kept confidential. As long as you work according to my instruction and follow up accordingly without delay that means everything will be worked out in about 9 working days from today.

Please fill the B2next of kin form & the application letter and send to the bank by email attachment or by fax. As soon as the bank receives your application, I will be among the executives that will decide the approval and the authenticity of your claim. I am 57 years of age and would not do anything stupid to get us into trouble or break the law. You do not need to be afraid of anything my friend, I am as careful as you want to be, there is nothing illegal in this transaction and I can reassure you of that.

The transaction is within the US and we are going to obtain all documents to back the claim here in the United States of America probate, all I need from you is absolute honesty and transparency.

Base on what I have explained so far, fill the attached document, in the area where the deceased information is required, here is what you need to fill in:

NAME: MR. ALVIN PETER KAPPELMANN JR

ADDRESS: 304 APPLE COURT RES, GREEN BROOK, NEW JERSEY .
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0176534230
ACCOUNT PIN: BEAKHC2GJBC
BRANCH CODE: 0585
SWIFT CODE: BEAKGB2X

As soon as you have completed the filling, then you will attach a copy of your ID or driver's license and submit directly to the banking services department through this email address: [email protected]

Let it be addressed to the head of the Remittance department: Kai Hin Tan (VP & Operations Manager) Email; [email protected]

This is the international /Local Remittance Department's email address, as soon as the bank receives your application letter, they will reach you without delay and that marks the beginning of our success. I have also drafted an application letter which you will also fill and send to the bank, copy it and make corrections if any and submit along with the B2 Next of Kin Form while we begin to wait on the response from the bank before we proceed. Please let me reassure you once again that this transaction has no trace of illegitimate dealings. All legal documents would be obtained from the probate and I will personally make sure everything goes perfectly well.

Here is the application letter I said I have drafted for you, please read, fill and submit to the bank immediately. as regards my identification, I will send you every detail about me as soon as I get you response after you have submitted this application to the bank as that would completely convince me that you are truly willing to do this with me.

Edward Kong
============================== ============================== ===

TO THE:

DIRECTOR OF INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
THE BANK OF EAST ASIA, LIMITED, LOS ANGELES BRANCH
388 E. VALLEY BLVD., SUITE 218,ALHAMBRA,CA US
Email; [email protected]
Webmail; http://www.hkbea.com

DEAR SIR,

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF $58.2 MILLION only (FIVE EIGHT MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY ) IN YOUR BANK.

I................................. ........................................................
HEREBY APPLY FOR THE CLAIM OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM STANDING WITH THIS COMPANY AS AN UNCLAIMED FUND OF MY

LATE UNCLE.......................................

WHO WAS DEPOSITING WITH YOUR FINANCE COMPANY BEFORE HIS DEATH ON THE 11TH OF SEPTEMBER 2001 IN THE WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK.

RECENTLY THERE WERE DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS FOUND IN HIS ARCHIVE, PAPERS INDICATING THAT HE HELD AN ACCOUNT WITH YOUR INSTITUTION. I AM SEEKING

YOUR ASSISTANCE IN HAVING THE ACCOUNT WOUND UP AND THE MONEY AS WELL AS ACCRUED INTERESTS RETURNED TO US.

COULD YOU PLEASE REPLY WITH WHAT YOU REQUIRE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIM AND INITIATE PROCEEDINGS TO HAVE THIS MATTER RESOLVED? I AM VERY SORRY THAT THIS CLAIM CAME VERY LATE DUE TO A LOT OF BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT I HAVE BEEN ENGAGED WITH BUT RIGHT NOW, I AM READY TO CARRY OUT ANY OBLIGATION REQUIREMENTS THAT MIGHT BE REQUIRED BY THIS FINANCE COMPANY TO ENHANCE THE RELEASE OF THE FUND, SINCE I AM HIS NEXT OF KIN.

PRESENTLY, I HAVE A BUSINESS VENTURE THAT REQUIRES THIS FUND IN QUESTION THEREFORE, I HUMBLY REQUEST YOU USE YOUR POSITION AND GRANT THE RELEASE OF THE FUNDS.

MY ADDRESS:...........................................

PHONE NUMBERS/FAX:....................................

EMAIL ADDRESS....................... ..............................

DATE OF BIRTH......................... ..............................

MARITAL STATUS........................ ..............................

OCCUPATION:..........................................................

NEXT OF KIN;..............................................................

NEXT OF KIN EMAIL ADDRESS;.........................................

D/L OR ANY OTHER FORM OF IDENTITY )..........................

R
YOURS SINCERELY.

SIGNATURE

#442610 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:59 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 09:52:33 +0100
Subject: INVESTMENT OF FUND IN YOUR CARE

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Edward Kong, the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of
East Asia (USA), Flushing Branch Flushing New York, USA. I write to seek
your consent to carry out a transaction that would be highly beneficial to
you and me. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this
despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this
with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future.

Mr. Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank. I have
been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the
World Trade Centre bombing in September 11 2001.

Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to
locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out
series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother
who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the

fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally
because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my
bank worth the sum of $58,200,000.00 (Fifty Eight Million, Two Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars) with an interest agreement of 6.7% which
have been for the past 9 years.

My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the
end of this year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the
account will be confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury and
this is where I am interested in and wants you to come in:

I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I
have all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President
and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of
verification on the beneficiary of the said fund and process the fund wire
without any problem. I want you to know that this is legal and 100% risk
free as all the titled documents would be changed to your name and the
fund wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.

Please note that I am willing to let you have 40% of the total sum while
you give me 60% when the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account.
Also note that I am willing to go extra mile to make this a success
because if anything goes wrong, then I stand the risk of losing my job and
even go to jail for trying to carry out such transaction. This is why I
am contacting you so that we can put heads together and take care of this
transaction within now and the next 9 days.

Kindly get back to me immediately so that I advice you on how this would
be carried out.Reply all email to; [email protected]

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward Kong

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!