Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413212 by FishyMails Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:42 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +23481100018813
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 09:03:34 +0000
Subject: Re: I am Mrs. Kemi Ogunbiyi a delegated from DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE

INTERNATIONAL DEBTS SETTLEMENT, DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE,

IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS(UN)FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF),
STATE TREASURY CONTROL OFFICE,ABUJA.

Our Ref: DMO/CBN/863/075/2020.

Attention: Beneficiary/Contractor

I am Mrs. Kemi Ogunbiyi a delegated from DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE to release all over due contract/inheritance payments owed to beneficiaries by the Government of Nigeria.

This committee was inaugurated by the President of Nigeria (Mohammadu Buhari) after the meeting with Board Members of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) the legislative arm of Government(Senate) Committee on Financial and Allied Matters in agreement with leaders of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) the U.S. Department of State,the United Nations,IMF and World Bank to pay all overdue Contract/inheritance debts owed to foreign beneficiaries by the Government as well as compensating beneficiaries who have been scammed in the past while pursuing their payments.

This decision was taken by Mr President to rebuild trust in world Bilateral trades with international communities and to reconcile with our dear contractors who have lost hope of receiving their funds from the paying authorities again after all the inconveniences you encountered in the past.

The Anti Fraud Unit of the United Nations is assigned to monitor this payment closely to ensure all payments are made directly to beneficiaries without exploitation.

However we are delighted to inform you that the Government of Nigeria has granted,approved and released the total sum of USD$8 Million to us to settle eight beneficiaries and your name appeared in the list of those to benefit from this debts settlement projects approved by the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

According to the shortlisted names, your name is next to receive payment as endorsed and approved by the Government.

We have decided to pay you through Digital River Visa Electron ATM Card to fasten the payment as we know the Digital River Visa Electron Card will be the best,easier,convenient and faster option for your payment to avoid unnecessary delays. This swift method of payment will help you to receive your fund easily without any suspicion or request of unnecessary fees for irrelevant papers.

Therefore we advise you to adhere to this helpful advise and keep every information stated herein secret for your own good.

Your approved sum of( US$1.Million ) will be loaded in the Visa Electron Card and ship to your address through courier service as soon as you respond to this letter and direct the required fee for express delivery of the ATM CARD to your house address.

In this progress,I want you to read the below condition associated with the use of the Digital River Visa Electron Card and get back to me immediately.

The Visa Electron ATM Card will allow you to receive money quickly,securely and conveniently from any ATM machine in a way never before possible. Benefits of the Digital River Visa Electron Card include:

1- Use your Virtual Visa number to make online purchases wherever Visa is accepted.
2- Use your Visa Electron Card to make purchases at select Visa merchant terminals.
3- Send and receive funds instantly and easily to and from other ePassport account holders.
4- No need to have a bank account to receive money.
5- Very fast payment option, usually faster than a wire transfer.
6- Less expensive than a wire transfer in most cases.
7- Your money is securely deposited in a US Dollar account until you withdraw it.
8- Real time online access to your account balance and transaction history.
9- A personalized Visa Electron card with your embossed name.
10- Secure access to your money.

The bank fees associated with this payment option are outlined below:

1- One time Set-up and Delivery and insurance fee: US$120 only.(This is the only fee you will pay to receive your fund and nothing else)
2- Value Load fee: $7.00 (charged each time money is transfer to your card)
3- ATM Withdrawal fee: $2.00 per transaction (charged each time you withdraw money from an ATM machine)
4- Annual fee: $55.00 per card (automatically deducted from your card's account each year)

Any additional fees (such as for a replacement of a lost card) are completely outlined in the Terms and Conditions you will receive when you request the card.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Do I need a bank account to use the card?
A: No - you do not need a bank account to use the card. All you need is the payment card and access to an ATM machine to receive your money.

Q: Do I need to submit any documentation to apply for the card ?
A: No......

Q: What currency will I receive my money in ?
A: You will receive your money in the currency that the ATM machine provides, which is generally the currency of the country that the ATM machine is located in. When you make your withdrawal,the amount you withdraw will be converted into the ATM's currency at very competitive exchange rate.

Q: Will the ATM card work in my country ?
A: Yes - the ATM card will work in almost every country in the world.

Q: Can I use my card for credit card purchases ?
A: YES - Your Visa Electron Card can also be used for point-of-sale transactions at select Visa merchant terminals worldwide.

Q: Can I get a second card for my spouse,relative or friend ?
A: Only one card can be issued per individual.

Q: What happens if I do not withdraw my money right away ?

A: Nothing - you are not required to withdraw all or any of your money immediately. You can let your money remain in your account indefinitely. Your account balance will be securely held (in US Dollars) until you decide to withdraw it.

Q: What if I decide later that I no longer want to receive payments through the payment card ?

A: No problem - just change your payment option in your account and you can begin to receive payments through another option. You can keep your card so you can still access any remaining money in your account or if you decide to use the Visa Electron Card payment option again in the future.

Q: Will my Visa Electron Card expire ?

A: For security reasons, your Visa Electron Card will automatically expire on the date printed on the card. This date is 2 years from time the card is issued. Before your card expires,a new card will be sent to you with a new expiration date.

Q:How do I access my balance online, change my card's PIN or view my transaction history ?

A: You will be provided with a special URL in the documentation with your card where you can login to view your transactions,print your statements,and change your PIN.

I hope you have digested every explanation associated with the use of the ATM CARD, In that regard we are expecting your earlier payment response to enable us load your ATM CARD and ship to your house address without any further delay.

You should respond to this email immediately with the below details enclosed to ensure a smooth and faster mailing of your ATM Card to you:

1.) Your full name.
2.) Home Address.
3.) Your Age/Occupation.
4.) Your Telephone Numbers(Mobile).
5.) Valid copy of your ID Card, DL or Traveling Passport.

Kindly treat immediately without any delay to enable us get this project accomplished within the scheduled 48 hours delivery mandate as agreed with the delivery company.

We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences the delay of this payment have caused to you in the past,while thanking you for your endurance till now,as we promise to render our excellent payment service to you as early as you respond to this letter with the above requirements.

Henceforth,you must suspend any further dealings with any body or group of person (s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution from Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavor to keep all correspondence of this payment process very confidential until your ATM card is delivered to you.

Thanks for your good understanding as we look forward to hearing from you soon with the above information to enable us serve you better.Send your reply to this email: ([email protected]).

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.

Mrs. Kemi Ogunbiyi
DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
The Presidency
NDIC Building (First Floor),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Tel: +234 - 8110001881-3
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement