Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413393 by Troy Platt Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:24 am
Subject: Pandemic Victim
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 18:00:33 +0200
Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello,

I'm the vice President and General Counsel of the Lukoil Oil & Gas company and I'm currently on official assignment in Seoul, South Korea where I'm in isolation due to the Covid-19 Pandemic outbreak.

My official assignment here is to deliver a long term investment dividend and capital in bond to the beneficiary which is not successful because the beneficiary is an aged person who was texted positive to the corona virus and has passed away without any listed next of kin to the investment.

I've attempted to apportion the payment bond to any one close to the demised beneficiary's family or within his locality but was abortive because of the law of the country which is why I'm contacting you now as I have very limited time here.

Through the help of the procurement department and the accounting section back in Moscow, I've been able to liquidate the bond to cash and I've parceled with the bank that liquidated it to be ship out to any God fearing person that can make judicious use of the funds to help in humanitarian services most especially in this trying and challenging time for the less privileged people.

All I need from you is your assurance that I can count on you to use these funds to help the less privileged people after deducting 25% of the funds for yourself.

Please get back to me with the reassurance also send me your direct cell phone number and mailing address where the shipment can be courier to. Note that the shipment will be insured under International Immunity Diplomatic cover which will not permit or allow any custom to invade or access the consignment as I will provide you with the code to access the consignment.

I expect to hear from you soon.

Peace and Blessings.

Faithfully,
Ivan Maslyaev.
Member of PJSC LUKOIL Management Committee
PJSC LUKOIL Vice President, General Counsel
Email: [email protected]
www.lukoil.com/Company/CorporateGoverna ... anMaslyaev

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement