Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413450 by maluu53 Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:31 pm
Dearly Beloved,
My name is Muhammad Nissar Muhammad, I am from Pakistan but I live in United Arab Emirates, I am an Oil Rigger and International Business man with no family. As you read this, I don’t want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday. I have been infected with coronavirus in United Arab Emirates. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few weeks to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my oil business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as i now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets out. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I have decided to give to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the United Arab Emirates, Algeria, Bulgaria, Malaysia and Singapore. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly. The last of my money is the huge cash deposit of Ten Million Dollars $10,000,000.00 that I have with ( Coutts & Co Private Bank Plc ) London. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to any charity organizations over there. I have set aside 30% for you and for your time. You can contact my private email id: [email protected].
May God Bless and be with you?
Mr. Muhammad Nissar Muhammad.
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020
Reply-To: [email protected]
Advertisement