Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413662 by AlanJones Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:32 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: I Hope You Are Well
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +34645649583 & +34951560033

Hello My Dear,

I am Barrister Jose Luis, (Spanish Lawyer and Doctor in Law) an Attorney based in Madrid, Spain. My Client is an English and a Businessman that operated in Madrid and worldwide died from Corona-virus (COVID – 19) after being infected on the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship.

My late client (name withheld for now) had no immediate family and died intestate (without will). Being his only Attorney before his demise, I have some privileged information and facts about my late client. The instruments/documents of his Estate are in my custody including Ђ11,500, 000.00 (Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand Euros)with Spanish bank.

I wish to make a very important, urgent and confidential business proposal to you. A business that will be of mutual benefit. Please treat with urgency and get back to me for details and modus operand. . I will use my position as the client’s personal attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please contact me via Tel: + 34 645 649 583, Fax: +34 951 560 033 Email:[email protected], upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand more on this transaction.

The intended transaction will be processed under legitimacy,which will protect me and you from any violation of law.
If you wish to achieve the goal with me, please kindly get back to me with your interest for further explanations and better understanding

PLEASE STAY SAFE AS CORONA-VIRUS IS REAL!
Yours Sincerely,

Barrister Jose Luis
Attorney at Law.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement