Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413737 by Troy Platt Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:09 am
Subject: You Recovered Funds
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 08:12:53 +0100
Reply-To: [email protected]

INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL POLICE ORGANIZATION
From the desk of: Sir. Elton Wilfred
Director - UK National Central Bureau

My name is Elton Wilfred, of the fund monitoring department of ICPO UK National Bureau. Your information is in our database as a victim of diverted/stolen funds. We have been able to recover most of your diverted funds. A total of USD$9,345,000.00 has been recovered and the culprits are claiming that you authorized them to divert your funds.

The Stolen Asset Recovery (StAR) initiative was launched jointly by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the World Bank Group (WBG) to respond to the problem of stolen funds. Given the nature of the problem, success depended critically upon forging and strengthening partner-ships among developed and developing countries, as well as other bilateral and multilateral agencies with an interest in the problem.

The UNODC-WBG StAR initiative is an integral part of the World Bank Group’s recently approved Governance and Anti-Corruption Strategy, which recognizes the need to help developing countries, organizations, and individuals recover stolen assets. The international legal framework underpinning StAR is provided by the UN Convention Against Corruption, and we are at the forefront of the campaign.

Please confirm immediately if you actually authorized anyone to divert your funds. We shall commence with the process of releasing your recovered funds to your account upon receipt of your response to this message.

Yours faithfully,

Elton Wilfred
Director - FMD
ICPO - National Central Bureau London

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement