Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414335 by McMarz Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:02 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: July 24, 2020, 2:59 PM
Subject: your funds worth of $20 Million United States Dollars is very safety deposit in our Central Bank of Syria custody

Central Bank of Syria
Address: Az Zarkaa, Damascus, Syria
Hours: Open ⋅ Closes 3:30PM
Currency: Syrian pound​

Dear valued customer Thank you very much for your reply your funds worth of $20 Million United States Dollars is very safety deposit  in our Central Bank of Syria custody

Base the meeting between Syria ministry of finance and US government foreign minister and US ambassador to Syria, in regards to all unclaimed funds belonging to citizens of Germany INDIA ALBANIA USA, and a good agreement was signed and sealed between my government and your government, of which instruction was ordered to my office to make sure all the unclaimed funds under my office custody belonging  to every Germany INDIA ALBANIA USA citizen who is still alive and willing to cooperate with our requirement to claim his or her funds worth of $20 Million United States Dollars receive funds from today and next week Monday , of which for 48 hours   over 109 have received their funds without any problem.

Dear valued customer In addition to that, we are still ready to commence the transfer  if you are willing to cooperate,Re reconfirming your information's  and your Bank information's to this office  to avoid mistake

and if the transfer fails to commence withing the Three days, all the processes made on the receivers account shall be canceled for security reason, to avoid online hackers having access to the customer or Bank management account database. More importantly, according to the international financial law,

I am given you my support and my guarantee  and I have that confidence in you that you are the rightful beneficiary to her willed  Fund worth of $20 Million United States Dollars

Thanks Your brother
Advertisement

#425554 by FishyMails Wed May 19, 2021 11:13 am
From: "Mr Muhammad A. Younis Bank manager of Syria" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-05-19 2:50:48 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear valued customer Thank you very much for your reply your funds worth of $20 Million United States Dollars is very safety deposit in our Central Bank of Syria custody

Central Bank of Syria

Dear valued customer Thank you very much for your reply your funds worth of $20 Million United States Dollars is very safety deposit in our Central Bank of Syria custody

Base the meeting between Syria ministry of finance and US government foreign minister and US ambassador to Syria, in regards to all unclaimed funds belonging to citizens of Germany INDIA ALBANIA USA, and a good agreement was signed and sealed between my government and your government, of which instruction was ordered to my office to make sure all the unclaimed funds under my office custody belonging to every Germany INDIA ALBANIA USA citizen who is still alive and willing to cooperate with our requirement to claim his or her funds worth of $20 Million United States Dollars receive funds from today and next week Monday , of which for 48 hours over 109 have received their funds without any problem.

Dear valued customer In addition to that, we are still ready to commence the transfer if you are willing to cooperator reconfirming your information's and your Bank information's to this office to avoid mistake

Be advised to follow my instruction send complete information as instructed for payment verification:

A-Personal Information.
[1]. Full Names.
[2]. House/office Address.
[3]. Mobile/Direct telephone number.
[4]. Drivers license Copy.
[5]. Next of Kin.
[6]. Occupation.
[7]. position.

B-Bank transfer details:

and if the transfer fails to commence withing the Three days, all the processes made on the receivers account shall be canceled for security reason, to avoid online hackers having access to the customer or Bank management account database. More importantly, according to the international financial law,

I am given you my support and my guarantee and I have that confidence in you that you are the rightful beneficiary to her willed Fund worth of $20 Million United States Dollars

Thanks, Your brother

Mr Muhammad A. Younis

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#426629 by FishyMails Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:10 pm
From: "Mr Muhammad A. Younis Bank manager of Syria" <[email protected]>
Date: 2021-07-06 12:00:53 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear valued customer the rightful beneficiary worth of $20 Million United States and I wonder why I have not heard from you

Central Bank of Syria

Dear valued customer the rightful beneficiary worth of $20 Million United States and I wonder why I have not heard from you after my last e-mail message I sent to you; I hope all is well with you and your family. Please I Want you to get back to me soon if you have received my e-mail message So that I will know the next step to take as regards to your fund Transfer and it is very important that you get back to me fast because We have little time as regards to your fund transfer.

Sequel to your email respond, God will judge you if you allow the Government to claim your Fund worth $20 Million dollars, which was willed to you by my late client, which is about to be a great loss to something that could have been a great benefit to the poor people in your country and God, will never forgive you for that, if you lose this fund to the government, all because of your personal information and with your Bank account details . It is a BIG shame to you

i will be waiting to hear from you before this week runs out, remember to pray always and have faith God will provide for you to accomplish your dreams.am here to protect your interest and am assuring you that nothing will happen to your money

The only thing you could do for this late woman who had willed her fund to you before she gave to the ghost for her soul to rest in perfect, is for you to ensure that the fund is in your possession and you use it has been directed, otherwise, I don’t think her soul might be at rest base on the fact that the purpose in which she contracted you were not yet fulfilled.

However, for my office to proceed with the immediate transfer of this very funds to your personal Bank account, you are hereby advice to reconfirm your personal information and with your Bank account details to my office once again,

I wait to hear from you

Thanks Your brother

Mr Muhammad A. Younis

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.