Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414364 by FishyMails Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:36 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 11:48:37 +0100
Subject:

Hello!

Did you receive my last emailed?

Miss Cynthia William

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#414548 by FishyMails Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:24 pm
Date: 2020-07-27 10:18:07 AM +00:00
Subject: FROM CYNTHIA

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day today?.

Mine a little sunning over here in Lomé Togo .

My name is Cynthia William (25 years old) single and never married, My parents was Ivorian by nationality from Ivory Coast Republic in west Africa and presently I am residing in the orphan refugee camp here in Lomé Togo; As a result of civil war that was fought in Damascus Syria, pass year's now. Before the civil war began both me and my parents live in the city of Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic.

My late father Dr David William was chairman managing director ( MALAS INTERNATIONAL TRADING COMPANY LTD),in Damascus...The capital City of Syria, Before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood.

It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Lomé Togo, Where I am living now as an orphan.

I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Attached here is my photo.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Miss Cynthia William.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#414624 by FishyMails Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:01 pm
Date: 2020-07-30 10:57:07 AM +00:00
Subject: I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

Dear,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail...

...How is your day? hope all is fine.

Mine is a little bit hot over here in Lome Togo.

I really thanks God for letting me and you know each others.

I had a lot of difficulties since the death of my parents and for me staying in

the refugee camp here in Lome Togo,is so hard for me to continue copping

with this conditions here in the camp,so bad that I can't eat good food and

drink good water here.

The situation is so bad here in the camp,I need your help if you can try your best to help me out of this bad conditions here in the refugee camp.Conditions are so appalling that charities have actually left in protest.The place smells of raw sewage, and there are around 70 people per toilet.

I am a student of level 1 marketing department,before the incident take place...most of all day's I can't forget about the feeling of my lost parents,some time i cried a lot because I miss my family.But I find grace of the LORD by meeting you...

In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, only person I have now is Rev.Paul who is the pastor of the (Church of God) here in the refugee camp, He has been very nice to me since I came here, but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

Am making use of the Reverend of the refugee camp computer to write you e-mail,because that is the only way I can reach you for now.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead me being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's Deposit Statement of Account Certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,The amount in question is $5.5M(Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I kept this secret to know peoples in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

I contact you for a long term business relationship and investment support in your country. I have his ( Deposit Statement of Account Certificate ) with me here. Therefore, I want you to help me in this process to recover the money from the bank .

I have made a personal effort to claim and transfer the money, but the bank refused and said that my status as a refugee does not allow or permit me to engage on any financial transfer according to the law of Refugee worldwide, they said, that I should look for a foreign partner who will stand as my trustee, Please I need your help.

For confirmation and acceptance to assist me transfer the money into your account as you help me in an investment and I would like to complete my studies also, I will give you 25% of the total money, and the balance shall be our investment capital,This is why I decided to contact you.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a somebody of vision,truth and hard working.Please age is irrelevant to me and I believe in destiny and I prefer a good person.

My favorite language is french our language is criyo, but i speak English very fluently.Meanwhile I have a lot to tell you.

Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soon.

Yours friend,

Miss Cynthia William

#414861 by FishyMails Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:01 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +447572447162
Date: 2020-08-03 10:29:12 AM +00:00
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT ROYAL BANK C.E.O ALISON ROSS TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER!

Hello My Dear,

How are you doing? And I hope all is well with you my dear I was very glad to hear from you today and also thank you a lot for mercy and your loving kindness over my situation,I thank you once again for your kindness towards me.

If government ask any questions, I can prove myself, because is my late father bank account.

Am suffering in this refugee camp due to bad drinking of water and bad food!

I will also like to see you face to face,I like your sympathy upon me very much and I want you to know that before I contacted you I praying and fasting in which I ask God to direct me to the right person I will have my trust on Him which he will never disappoint me at all and I contacted you in which God so good you responded to me which make me have the faith and believe in you that you will not disappoint me after you have my money in your position, you can never have any problem my money is clean, My dear if you read my first e-mail to you very well, you will see it there I am Ivorian...! Formerly lived in the city of Damascus,Syrian Arab Republic.

Please I have not told anyone,except you about the existence of this money and I will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.

Remember I trust you that is why I am giving you all this information's!..

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status,After I come to see you face to face in your country! We will managed the money transfer to your account between you and me in any business of your choice in your country,Then I can continue my education also over there in your country.

In this regards I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,Tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me to transfer the amount deposited by my late father Dr David Williams to your account in your country and bringing me out from this place.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

THE NAME OF THE BANK: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND

Address: St Andrew Square Edinburgh SCO EH2 2YB P

Royal Bank of Scotland C.E.O E-mail:

[email protected]

CEO of the Royal Bank of Scotland

The Name Of The C.E.O : ( Alison Ross )

Telephone number +Tel: +447572447162

Fax number ............+447572447163

Amount $5.5 million dollars Us deposited by my late father from republic of Ivory Coast, Which Miss Cynthia William stand as the next of kin.

My dear!,I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money in some business, Since I am still too young to manage it ,As I told you before,This camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.

Please make sure that you write to the bank that you are my foreign partner
and you want to know the possibility of how my fund can be transfer
into your account for quick responds, So that after the transfer you
can send some money from that money for me to prepare my
traveling documents to meet you in your country.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours friend,

Miss Cynthia