Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414571 by hallonkev Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:29 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jul 30, 2020, 02:55
Subject:VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE PLEASE.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings, I am aware that this is certainly not a conventional way of approaching an unknown person for establishment of project and investment. But I respectfully insist you read this message carefully before you either make your decision of proceeding or deleting my message as I am optimistic it will be successful for unimaginable financial benefit for both of us.

I am Zeun Clarkson, a representative of Exxon Mobil in London (http://www.exxonmobil.com). Exxon Mobil is one of the World Largest Fund Management Company with over 1.2 Trillion Pounds Capital Contract Investment (P.C.C.I) As one of the Senior Representative of Exxon that handles Contract related matters, I and my colleague have carefully over invoiced a Contract which is not known by other top Representatives and, we need your full cooperation and partnership to re-profile this fund amounting to your name as a Contractor that executed this Contract at Asia.

This fund will be paid to you through a Finance Institution where it is presently being deposited at as soon as the filing and documentation process is concluded in your name because the Contract was executed by Exxon Mobil United Kingdom at Asia.

Most importantly, you will be required to:

(1). Stand as the Beneficiary / Contractor with Exxon Mobil to receive this fund as I and my colleague will present you before the firm with all the Legal working documentations:
(2). You will be required to receive this fund into a Business/Personal Bank Account at your country or any of your preferred countries across the globe:
(3). You will be required that, at the completion of this transaction, the sharing rates between you and my colleague shall be 70% for us and 30% for you:
(4) You would be required to forward us with your Full Names:
(5) Your Full Contact Address:
(6) Your Direct Telephone Numbers (MOBILE):
(7) Your Present Occupation:
(8) Your Age and Marital Status:

Our conditions will be placed on an MOU / Contract including the Return on Investment Interest Rate between 5% to 7% negotiable yearly reimbursement with 3 to 5 years moratorium period based on the nature of your Project/Business Proposal.

Finally, if you don’t have any viable project in mind at this time, we therefore, implore you to please, use your discretion to source for a very good and reliable client that have a genuine project yet to be financed due to inadequate funding. Also bear in mind that on such referral you will be providing, it would be earning you a 2% amount of the total amount deposited at the Financial Institution there at Asia.

Am available to discuss the above subject in details, and please feel free to connect with me on the below mentioned telephone number and private email contact on receipt of this message for any questions and clarification, Thanking you for your time in reading my message, while I look forward to hearing back from you soon and hoping you would treat the content of this message with utmost discretion. Should you have further interest in our business collaboration options and to see our full procedures, please send us your official interest ASAP.

Respectfully in representation of,

Zeun Clarkson.
OPS.
My Private Email is as follows: ([email protected] ) and my Private Mobile Telephone Number is (+44 745 2390009).
Advertisement