Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414606 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:37 am
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:15:06 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: HELLO

HELLO

I am barrister Albert Anthony, who contacted you for a business transaction some time ago but something led to another and we could not achieve our aim of transferring the money to your Bank account as planned. I'm happy to inform you that i have had the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from INDIA.Presently, I'm in INDIA for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I have not forgotten your past efforts and attempt to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary…….
His name is Mr. Edward Cooke- email: ( [email protected] )
Ask him to send you ATM visa card of ( $6.5 Millions) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your collective efforts at that time, so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and instruct him where and how to send the amount to you.

You have to submit your information to him for the quick processing your ATM visa card without any delay.
Here is the information required from you,,,,,,

Your name......................................
Your country ..................................
The address of your city ...............
His phone number..........................
Your valid identity document ........
Your work .......................................
Date of birth ................................

Please, do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At moment, I am very busy here in INDIA because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand without confrontations. As a serious minded and straight-forwarded person, I instructed my secretary to make sure he carries out the assignment of sending you the money as instructed. So feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best Regards,
Albert Anthony.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement