Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414607 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:43 am
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 11:03:15 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: hola

Hola ............
Soy Mathieu Michel, director del fondo monetario internacional UBA. Habíamos lanzado una ayuda financiera que hacía ya dos meses, envu para mejorar las condiciones financieras de los habitantes de Europa y América. si hubiéramos enviado este mensaje no es una broma, porque tienes suerte. habrá una cantidad de 23000 euros en la tarjeta UBA. Les informo que nada de esto no es una broma, porque es una ayuda en colaboración con L UN (Organizaciones de las Naciones Unidas). si tiene la tarjeta UBA, es una buena cosa, puede enviar el número de la tarjeta para que podamos hacer nuestra tarea haciendo la transferencia a su cuenta. después de enviar el número de tarjeta, tendrá la transferencia dentro de una hora sin culpa.
pero no o no tenía la tarjeta UBA, enviará su Gmail o su número de watshapp para que mi asesor financiero pueda contactarlo.
Gracias y buenos días

Google translation to English:
Hello ............
I'm Mathieu Michel, director of the UBA international monetary fund. We had launched a financial aid that two months ago had been sent to improve the financial conditions of the inhabitants of Europe and America. if we had sent this message it is not a joke, because you are lucky. There will be an amount of 23,000 euros on the UBA card. I inform you that none of this is not a joke, because it is an aid in collaboration with L UN (United Nations Organizations). If you have the UBA card, it is a good thing, you can send the card number so that we can do our homework by making the transfer to your account. After sending the card number, you will have the transfer within one hour without fault.
but you did not or did not have the UBA card, you will send your Gmail or your watshapp number so that my financial advisor can contact you.
Thank you and good morning

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement