Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414613 by Derek Trotter Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:35 am
Date: 22 Jul 2020, 00:46
Subject: HOW ARE YOU

Teaser message:

can i have a confidential chat with you please

Actual message:

Greetings Dear
I'm Miss Asma M. Mostafa from Syria (never married), i was born DEC 1st 1995, Thank you so much for your mail , the reason i contacted you is because I really wish to have a good friendship with you and i have a special reason i decided to contact you, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here

Am Asma the only surviving daughter of Late Dr. Engineer Mostafa Mohammad who was the Executive Director of Amrit Corp. Limited at NOIDA in India, during Syrian Civil War in 2011 our house and my family was wiped out how i found myself in Senegal church orphanage home is what i can't tell but i was told that i was brought by a good Samaritan , so ever since then i have been in orphanage home here in Senegal ,i was born into a Muslim family . please if you don't mind, we are friends ! please tell me about yourself so we can communicate more please send me your pictures as well. thanks for your understanding

Yours New Found Friend
Asma

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement