Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414628 by FishyMails Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:25 pm
From: "U.S Department of Homeland security" <[email protected]>
Reply-to: "U.S Department of Homeland security" <[email protected]>
Tel: +12028475108
Date: 2020-07-29 6:43:07 PM +09:00
Subject: I am Chad F. Wolf, the acting Secretary to U.S Department of Homeland security Washington DC, with Office Address of 3801 Nebraska Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, United States. We have received a report from United Nations that you have an abandoned funds of worth (US$12.5) Million in the Philippines. I have instructed the United Nations and the concerned authorities to bring the consignment box to our head office in Washington DC. The funds will arrive in my office today. I kindly ask you to confirm your full name, current home address, nearest airport and your direct mobile phone number so that I can arrange the delivery of the consignment to your home address.? You can reach me at (202)847-5108) You can leave me a message if I am unable to answer. Yours faithfully, Chad F. Wolf. The Acting Secretary

(blank)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement