Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#414676 by Troy Platt Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:06 am
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:18:54 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: DEAR BENEFICIARY...

DEAR BENEFICIARY...

This is The Director of DHL DELIVERY COURIER COMPANY PLC Quintana Roo Mexico. It's my pleasure to inform you that our an assigned diplomatic agent left our Country yesterday with your (Consignment box) valued sum of$6.2million usd only) His name is Carlos Diaz. and he have been trying to reach you on your Email about couple of hours now, just to inform you about his successful arrival in your International Airport with your (ATM CARD] valued sum of $6.2Million USD. Which he was instructed by Our D.H.L COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered it to your home address. He is under custom custody over there now.
Now, you need to provide your current Home Address and your hot telephone number for communication.

Regards
ean Mark
Director of DHL Courier Company.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement