Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415328 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:41 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 22:23:44 +0100
Subject: Re: PLEASE CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +1 (915) 223-1811

Hi!

Greetings to you , My name is Diplomat Mr. william hall, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone number about an hour ago but it was not going through. I just need to bring to your notice about the release of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) of your funds from homeland security after going through all the documents and all is legal, the Us Treasurer and Homeland Security approved the delivery. Presently I am at El Paso International Airport Texas on transit with your consignment boxes and before I will go ahead to deliver these boxes to your home address, you will need to reconfirm your details to me again to avoid missing my way or making a wrong delivery.

Your full name....
Address......
City......
Direct phone number....
Age......
Occupation.....
Sex....

After verifying your information with what I have on my file, I shall contact you so that we will make arrangements on the exact day and time that will be convenient to bring these two packages to your home address. Send the requested information so that I can proceed to meet you any day. You need to take care of the storage keeper which they are asking for $580 so as well I can take care of my flight ticket and that's all okay, so if its okay by you let me know.

Thank you.

Regards: Mr. william hall
phone: +1 (915) 223-1811
WhatsApp:+1 (847) 457 1661
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#421624 by AlanJones Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:52 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: PLEASE CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER +1 (740) 805 1647
Tel. No.: +17408051647

Hi!

Greetings to you , My name is Diplomat Mr. Johnson Scott, I have been trying to reach you on your telephone number about an hour ago but it was not going through. I just need to bring to your notice about the release of One Million Dollars ($1000,000) of your funds from homeland security after going through all the documents and all is legal, the Us Treasurer and the Homeland Security approved the delivery. Presently I am at El Paso International Airport Texas on transit with your consignment boxes and before I will go ahead to deliver these boxes to your home address, you will need to reconfirm your details to me again to avoid missing my way or making a wrong delivery.

Your full name...
Address......
City......
Direct phone number....
Age......
Occupation.....
Sex....

After verifying your information with what I have on my file, I shall contact you so that we will make arrangements on the exact day and time that will be convenient to bring these two packages to your home address. Send the requested information so that I can proceed to meet you any day. You need to take care of the storage keeper which they are asking for $180 so as well I can take care of my flight ticket and that's all okay, so if it's okay by you let me know.

Thank you.

Regards: Mr. Johnson Scott
phone: +1 (740) 805 1647
WhatsApp: +1 (740) 805 1647
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.