Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415331 by Troy Platt Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:56 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Your Fund Is Ready.....Reply!
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 06:17:49 +0800

Attention: Sir/Madam,

After our board meeting with International Monetary Fund (IMF) and United State Government including European Parliament they already given us instruction to release your Compensation fund immediately you get back to me with your full name and address telephone number.

Listen i Mrs Robin Sander want to know if you sent John Scott to represent you with below information and you should be very carefully before your funds transfer to below bank details because he submitted his bank details claiming that you sent him to represent you to claim the fund $9.7m on your behalf his name is JOHN SCOTT. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (JOHN SCOTT) Thereby making him the current beneficiary with his following account details?

Please you should advise to Re-confirm your information so that we can start processing the transfer of $9.7m on your behalf.

MR JOHN SCOTT
AC/NUMBER: 5170684.
ROUTING/ 021000032,
B/NAME: ROYAL OF CANADA,
ADDRESS: NORTH YORK M6N 3R6,

Thanks for your maximum co-operation.

Dr Fred Thomas/ Mrs Robin Sanders
Department Of Treasury Direct-Account
United Nations Fund's Remittance

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement