Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415369 by Troy Platt Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:35 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: MY HELP TO YOU.
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 05:38:51 -0700

Hello

My name is Mrs Rachel Watson. I am 75 yrs of age from USA. I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world.

I spend all my life on investment and corporate business. Along the way I lost my husband and two beautiful kids in a fatal accident that occurred in November 2014. Ever since I lost my family, its been difficult to sleep or get enough rest. Later in the year 2017 February I was sent a diagnosis letter after a medical check up, confirming from my personal doctor that I have lung cancer, which can easily end my life at soon.

Now I want to establish on people who need money to invest on their various business or company.

That is why i release the sum US DOLLARS TO set up this Charity Investment Project Assignment. For more details do contact on email or text...

IF YOU NEED FINANCIAL HELP CONTACT me I am READY TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS.
Email ME: [email protected]

Best Remain Blessed,
Mrs. Rachel Watson

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement