Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#416185 by Derek Trotter Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:31 am
Date: 27 Aug 2020, 20:17
Subject: (no subject)

is my pleasure meeting your profile today i Actually, I came across your profile from my personal search i just decided to email you directly to know each other, please for confidential purposes late us write through this email

Date: 28 Aug 2020, 10:58
Subject: It is my pleasure to contact you!

Asalam aliakum!
I am Mrs. Huda Ali the last and 3rd wife to Late Engineer Sami Ali.U from Syria. I am in USA at the moment as a political refugee because of the recent problems of my country. I have a huge sum of money (US$6.500.000.00, Six Million, five hundred thousand dollars) with financial institute somewhere that I wish to invest on real estate business in your country.

I need your urgent help to quickly move this money from the present financial Institute to your country or any country of your choice for investment in real estate or any profitable project. This money was deposited by my late husband Engineer Sami Ali before the war began in my country Syria, which took his dear life.

It is a huge sum of money and I am ready to offer you 15% of the money to stand as the beneficiary and move the money to your country for investment in real estate, until such a time my asylum is fully granted and I can afford to travel out of the United States for further arrangements and seal our business partnership.

If you are interested and able to handle this for me in all honesty without any betrayal of my trust, contact me for more details.

Please note that this transaction is confidential and should be kept in top secret until we have completed moving the money to your country.

Thank you very much for your understanding.
Mrs. Huda Sami

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement