Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#416922 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:54 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 08:55:56 -0600
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU ?

Hello
I am Maria Luisa, the wife of Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died untimely in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband , I am in pain and currently devastated .
We are hospitable people and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Prior to the death of my husband Dieci,
I have been diagnosed with cancer ,I am living in pains and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email database. However before the death of my husband
My family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in the USA.
The purpose of this email is to propose an investment plan to you using the funds with the security company in the USA.
Regardless of where you are, in or outside the states, I will be willing to support your business on the basis that thirty percent of your turnover from my capital given to you would be used for charity donations.
This is absolutely risk free .
I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by receiving this funds, investing it in private business and donating thirty percent of profit generated to the less privilege or if you are not into any business,
you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere.
If you are interested,please send a reply for further details
Kinds Regards and stay safe
Mrs Maria Luisa

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426957 by FishyMails Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:29 pm
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 08:20:46 +0100
Subject: Urgent Request

Hello,

I am Maria Luisa, the wife of Paolo Dieci who founded the Italian NGO International Committee for the Development of peoples who died in an Ethiopian Air crash of the month march 2019. You can
view this web site for your perusal to find the name of my late husband. I am in pain and currently devastated .
We are hospitable people and decided to serve mankind to the best of our ability. Prior to the death of my husband Dieci,
I have been diagnosed with cancer ,I am living in pain and fighting effortlessly to live a normal life but all to no avail. I write to you, having sourced your address from an online charity email database. However before the death of my husband
My family had a joint account and deposited the sum of $45,000,000 with a security firm in the USA.
The purpose of this email is to propose an investment plan to you using the funds with the security company in the USA.
Regardless of where you are, in or outside the states, I will be willing to support your business on the basis that thirty percent of your turnover from my capital given to you would be used for charity donations.
This is absolutely risk free .
I am doing this because I have less than 6 months to live as a human I therefore need a reliable fellow to champion my course by receiving this funds, investing it in private business and donating thirty percent of profit generated to the less privilege or if you are not into any business,
you can receive the funds as my next of kin and assist me in distributing it to the less privilege but you must be honest ,do not bother responding if you are not honest or sincere.
If you are interested,please send a reply for further details
Kinds Regards and stay safe
Mrs Maria Luisa

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.