Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417005 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:21 am
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 05:10:50 +0000
Subject: HELLO

Hello
I am happy to know you, But God knows you better and knows why he has directed me to you at this point, Your profile gave me confidence you look humble and God fearing, I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, this massage mighty come to you as surprise but i chose to reach you for a project, I have been struggled with cancer for many years, Now my doctor said that the current period is controllable that i have some few months left to live.

My name is Mrs.Rose Ngiga, Attach here is the copy of my pictures, i am from Medan Indonesia, But i live in Texas United state with my husband for many years, I am 52 years old, I married to Mr.George Ngiga from United state who was a pilot before he died in 2013, We were married for eleven years without a child, Since his death i decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against, When my husband was alive we deposited the sum of ($850.000.00 united state dollars) Currently the fund are still in the bank, I want you to help me to use this money for a charity project, the poor Less-privilege and ORPHANAGES before I die since the doctor said that the current period is controllable that i have few months left to live,

Now i decided to donate what I have to you for charity work/assistance to less privileged people in the society, As the doctor told me that I have only few months to live, I took this decision to donate this money to the Less-privilege and ORPHANAGES because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and I do not want our efforts to be used in an ungodly manner, That’s why I took this decision because my late husband encouraged me to be helping the ORPHANAGES because since we got married we were unable to have children because of my health condition,

I want your urgent reply so that I will give you the contact of the bank to contact the bank for the transferring of the fund to your account to start the good work of God because i have concluded with the director of the bank about my plan, So he said that my trustee Should contact him for immediate transferring of the fund to his account, After transferring of the fund in your account, I want you to take 30% percent of the total money for your personal use while 70% of the money will go to charity work,

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire because i don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish, I want you to handle this transaction as your personal affair because it will pleases God, I want your urgent reply so that I will give you the contact of the director of the bank to contact him for the transferring of the fund to your account, Always keep your faith in God,

Endless love of God keep enduring with you.
Yours Mrs.Rose,

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement