Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417043 by Troy Platt Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:07 am
Subject: Dear Friend.
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 17:54:32 +0000

Dear Friend.

I am Mr. Gabriel Edgal , I am internal Auditor, i want you to get read to receive the transfer of $9.5 million Dollars which will be share among two of 50:50 . The fund was belonging to one of my late clients ,who died long time ago in auto accident the late client bearss the same name or surname with you and he died with his entire family in Auto Accident in 2010.

My late client left the sum of $9.5 million Dollars in our bank without any next of kin ,the reason why I have contacted you is because you bear the same name with him and i want to invite you as foreign partner to stand as the next of kin to the decease customer ,so that we will put claim over the deposited fund and share it between two of us 50: 50 each , I will be waiting to hear from you for more details

Best Regards,

Mr. Gabriel Edgal

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement