Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417078 by Troy Platt Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:48 am
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 05:23:12 -0700
Subject: Please read and get back , thank you .
Reply-To: [email protected]
Mail-Reply-To: [email protected]
X-Sender: [email protected]

I'm facilitating for a private investor who is facing crises in her country, she urgently wants to relocate and invest her funds in long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to;

1 Receive the funds,
2 Invest and manage the funds profitably.

The amount available for the investment is over ($85 Million United States Dollars).She is willing to give 15% to you as a partner and another 10% as Management Commission as soon as the funds gets to you in your country. If you are interested, do get back for further details, terms and agreement.

I expect to hearing from you urgently as this is a high priority investment placement. I'm looking forward to your swift response.

Warmest Regards,
John Amosun.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#419995 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:20 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:24:10 +0000
Subject: ATTENTION !!!

I'm facilitating for a private investor who is facing crises in his country, He urgently wants to relocate and invest his funds in long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to;

1 Receive the funds,
2 Invest and manage the funds profitably.

The amount available for the investment is ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS( $175 Million United States Dollars). He is willing to give 15% to you as a partner and another 10% as Management Commission as soon as the funds gets to you in your country. If you are interested, do get back for further details, terms and agreement.

I expect to hearing from you urgently as this is a high priority investment placement. I'm looking forward to your swift response.

Warmest Regards.
John Amosun.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420071 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:55 pm
Date: 2020-11-17 2:53:06 AM -08:00
Subject: Re: ATTENTION !!!

Dear ,

I got your mail.please note that there is no illegality attached to the funds, I will appreciate your willingness to assist in this mutually beneficial funds investment project. I hope you will be able to assist in investing this fund in a lucrative business venture in your Company/country as the fund owner wants to relocate all her financial estate because of the recent economic instability and political crisis she is facing in her country.

Firstly, I must re-intimate you with the fact that this is a confidential " Private Executive Placement " and consist of re-organizing/re-profiling the ownership status of the funds in question and subsequently transferring same to you for immediate investment in long term profit oriented ventures, Please understand that the said funds will be release to you as the new beneficiary and partner. My duty as a facilitator is to ensure that this fund is entrusted in the hands of a trustworthy individual with an immense wealth of knowledge about investment and fund management.

Secondly, it is imperative that the most valuable criteria to qualify you for this placement is on the basis that you are both practically and technically qualified to handle and manage such an amount of funds. That is not negotiable my dear friend.

AREA OF INVESTMENT INTEREST:

Any profitable business Venture; Real Estate, Capital Market, Capital Intensive Project, Iron and Steel, Retails Market, Oil, Agriculture, Education, Services, Forestry E.T.C.

Consequently, this transaction will commence without delay once I have been able to secure your trust and partnership.

Like I said earlier I am just a facilitator and I will only submit your details to the fund owner while waiting for her feedback to enable me update you with all the information needed from me and her.

Warmest Regards,
John Amosun .

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.