Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417207 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 am
Subject: my subject
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 03:14:42 -0700
Reply-To: [email protected]

CBN PAYMENT SECTION
REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/06
EMAIL:[email protected]
Tel: +234-809-489-4323

ATTN: Sir/Madam,

Firstly, I plead on behalf of my country and the Central Bank of Nigeria for Not contacting you all this while as regards to your contract payment,I want you to know that your payment is valid and maintained with us here. You are here by advised to cooperate with Us as the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) will not be held responsible
for any lose Or damage arising from your inability to obey instructions.

Investigation revealed that you are a beneficiary of ($10,500,000,00 Million).It is Sale Petroleum beneficial award an American, multi national oil extracting company dept we are owing all our former workers; companies business associates and marketing investors, if you are among them Contact me with immediate effect, for more information.

Do not respond to any mail from DR SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU, investigation revealed That he is bent on deceiving our creditors and diverting their fund to his Private pocket just because he had access to our payment list.DR SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU is currently facing one hundred and thirty criminal charges in Nigeria. He is an unmitigated depraved soul and embodiment of lies and deceit. Be warned!

I was informed when I came into office on the NEV 20,2019 that a Contract with the federal Government of Nigeria was executed in your Favor by a foreign contractor. As a result of the fire incident at the Information departments of the central bank of Nigeria which destroyed vital Information of the bank including all the necessary information regarding contract Payment.

When we were able to trace some burnt files, we managed to figure out your Email address I decided to contact you for immediate payment
through Diplomatic cash delivery _____________,Swift Electronic Wire Transfer to your Bank account______________ or ATM Swift Card.
_____________You can equally come here in Nigeria to pick up your fund if you so wish Let us know your choice at once, say yes to the option that you would like.

Courier Service to deliver it at your Door step.

I wish to remind you that your payment is being processed and will be Released to you as soon as you respond to this letter.Also note that from the Record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is Ten Million united state dollars only {$10M}.Re-confirm if this is inline With what you have in your record, Do not fail to complete the following.

Your Full Name: ____________Your Complete Address P.O.BOX): ____________Name of City of Residence: ___________Country:________________________________Working Identity Card/Passport Age/Marital Statue______________________Direct Telephone Number: __________________Mobile Number: __________________________ Fax#___________________________________Occupation: _____________________________

It is expedient to get back to me immediately.

Yours truly,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
(CON) Governor - Central Bank of Nigeria

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement