Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417216 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 am
Subject: Compliment of the day
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 23:23:07 +0000

Hello Dear,

Compliment of the day. My name is Miss. Zandile Mogabe I am a single girl of 21years old and an Orphan. My country is Zimbabwe but presently I am residing in South Africa. I got your contact email on Internet while searching for a trusted personality I can confide on. I am writing to seek your kind assistance to stand as my foreign trustee and retrieve $10,200,000.00 USD ( Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ) which I inherited from my late parents.

My Father before his death deposited the $10,200,000.00 USD with one of the Leading Bank in Toronto Canada with my name as the Next of Kin, but under an agreement with the Bank that the $10,200,000.00 should not be release to me direct, unless I present a foreign trustee who will lead me with the investment of the funds.

I am therefore soliciting for your kind and matured assistance to stand as my foreign trustee and receive from TD BANK in CANADA the transfer of the $10,200,000.00 USD into your account for our joint investment.

I want you to reply to this Email: [email protected] only if you are willing to assist me with all your heart, so that I can give you more details.

Sincerely,
Miss. Zandile Mogabe.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement