Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417218 by Derek Trotter Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:15 am
Date: 14 Sep 2020, 10:28
Subject: AIDE

Greetings dearest,
How are you today, with your family, I hope so? I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Miss Reneta Williams, from the Republic of Benin, West Africa. And my last parents are Mr. and Mrs. Dikko Williams, My father was a very famous business pole who carried out his activities in Benin, I am writing this letter to you with all the respect I owe you, humanity and confidence, I know that this mail will surprise you since we have never known each other before I speak the fraiçais, considering that I contacted your e-mail address on the internet looking for a trustworthy person who can be trusted and me help. It is sad to say that my father mysteriously passed away in America on one of his overseas business trips. Although his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been led by one of his uncles who was traveling with him at the time. But God knows the truth! My mom passed away when I was only 4 years old and since then my dad has taken me so special.

Before his death, he called me and informed me that he had eighteen million five hundred thousand US dollars ($ 18,500,000) left in a term deposit account in one of the major BANK OF AFRICA. He also told me that he deposited the money in my name and also gave me all the necessary legal documents to this fund with the bank.I am 21 years old and have an undergraduate degree and I really don't know what to do. Now I want an account abroad where I can transfer these funds and after the transaction I will come to reside permanently in your country until it is okay for me to return home if I want to. My father's death actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your responsibility because I do not know the business world. I sincerely desire your humble assistance in this regard. Your suggestions and ideas will be greatly appreciated. Please reply to me for more information.

Now let me ask these few questions:

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?

2. Can I trust you completely?

3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be useful to you once the money is in your account?

Please consider this and contact me ASAP. I immediately confirm your will, here is one of my photos and also inform you of further details in the matter.

Sincere friendships,
Miss Reneta Williams

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement