Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417249 by Derek Trotter Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:42 pm
Dare: 10 Sep 2020, 21:04
Subject: From Fatima Younes!!!!!!!!!

My name is Aisha Younes,Please can i talk to you

Telephone: +221760244569
Date: 11 Sep 2020, 09:20
Subject: As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh

My name is Miss. Aisha Younes, I'm a Muslim girl originated Benghazi- Libya, North Africa, my late father Abdel Fattah Younes General who was shot death by Islamist militia linked within the anti-Gaddafi forces on July 28, 2011 as a result of civil war What happens in my country Libya.

I am now writing to seek your Dakar assistance, Senegal, where I managed to escaped peaceful country through the United Nations help, and now seeking asylum in the orphanage Carita home here in Dakar, Senegal, you can find more of my story through BBC / http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-14336122

Meanwhile, the main reason I'm looking for your help is because some money my late father deposited in one of the banks that the amount is (six million five hundred thousand dollars) ($ 6,500,000: 00). It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance will be our capital in your establishment.

Honestly, I tried everything possible to claim the money, unfortunately I failed because of our refugee status. However, I have to be told by the bank manager to seek foreign partner who will help me claim the fund because the bank officials will not release the fund due to my refugee status. Please come back to me if you are interesting in helping me claim the bottom, so I will give you all the details / contact of the bank where the fund are deposited.

I want the fund to be transferred to your account before I can come to accompany you for me to come to your country and continue my education I was in flight school before the incident that led to the war started and as soon as i get your interest in helping me, let's put things into action immediately. Given the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. attach here is my picture and my refugee ID card, please i will like you to write back to me if you are able to help me, but if you are not able to help me, no problem not will stop being friends, please, As I told you before I got the whole document here with me to claim this money.

Above all, I will be very happy to hear your sweet voice on the phone so we try to contact me through my phone here (+221760244569)

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement