Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417278 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:48 am
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 18:02:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: ATTENTION BENEFICIARY PLEASE

Greeting,

I am MR.JOHNSON DANIEL the new Manager Agblangandan, I was checking for some files that left by former Manager in this office I found out that you have not received your fund approved since Jan,even the $8,000.00 dollars they credited on your behalf to receive through MONEY GRAM was not release to you, Below info is your first payment details because they agreed to release the total fund of $1.5Million United State Dollar to you through Money gram transfer:

Through Money Gram(MG)
=====================================================
Sender's Name: Dennis L. J. Williams
Reference Number: 36360857
Amount: $8,000.00 USD
=====================================================

I have order the release of the funds to you immediately your payment files is renew and notarized by Ministry of Finance , so kindly contact Mr. James Nelson, t he Chief Money Gram(MG)Office he was appointed to handle your transaction:

Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 7511 108133

Open the link below and enter the Reference Number 36360857 and the last sender's name WILLIAMS, then you will find the payment is still available: https://secure.moneygram.com/embed/track

Thanks,
MR.JOHNSON DANIEL
Manager

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement